06|episode 1.3

We walked into the dining hall full of people.

"Hey, come sit with us," he suggested when we finishing getting food and I agreed. He walked over his group's table and I followed him. "Hey, this is Hu-"

"Huang Yuanwei, nice to meet you. I'm Zhu Zhengting," he said interrupting him.

I sat in between him and ChengCheng.

"Hello," I said waving at all of them.

Each one of them introduced themselves individually. I think I remember their names.

"You guys did great by the way," I told them.

"You definitely did better," ChengCheng said a little fluttered.

"I mean I haven't seen anyone dance like that before," Ding Zeren said, taking a sip of his water.

"Thanks. It was one of the many style choices I had."

All of them to seem to almost choke on their food.

"One of the many style choices?" Minghao said with surprise.

"Yeah, my f-academy thought this one would fit better," I told them.

"But you said you were an individual trainee," Wenjun questioned.

I giggled, "I am, but I am under an academy. It is run like a company through."

I was about to say something but the mentors walked in, so we all stood up, bowed and greeted them.

They are wishing us well tonight and remind us that class started early today to learn the theme song. When they left I decided to leave to. I bid my goodbyes to everyone and walked back to my room and changed into Adidas sweats and an oversized academy shirt on. It was already around 10 o'clock at night and when I can't sleep I like to practice. Tonight might be a bad night to practice because I have to wake up early tomorrow. The staff is very nice to me and allowed me to stay up to practice so I did. I ran through the other dance I was doing to audition with a couple of times.

I heard clapping from behind me and I turned to see Wang Ziyi.

"That was incredible," he said walking over to me.

"Thanks, it wasn't that great though," I said kind of panting. "I'm Huang Hua, nice to meet you."

"I'm B O O G I E, Wang Ziyi. Nice to meet you too," he said. "Whoa, you dance at 520-143?"

"Yeah, you know it?" I asked.

"Who doesn't? It's one of the best dance academies," he said in complete shock.

He isn't lying. My mother started the academy with my father. It was my mother's passion. When she passed, my siblings and I got the studio. My mother chooses the name of the studio because five, two, zero sounds like I love you in Chinese, while one, four, three is how many letters makeup I love you. This is where people who love to dance, dance and build family love.

"How long have you been with them?"

"My whole life," I said looking into the mirror to look at him.

"Whoa, that's hard to do." He was taken back. "I've tried to get in but I've never gotten a callback."

"Wang Ziyi, is your name right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, I was wondering why your name was familiar. Since you are already a great dancer, I don't know what the academy can teach you," I said honestly. He was such a good dancer and kept sending in auditions.

"Thanks, but clearly I'm nothing compare to you," he said getting a little flustered.

"Thanks. When the show is over, I would like to invite you to teach a class," I said getting a little red.

"Really?" he said with surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, I think you could help the little kids with b-boying," I told him.

"I would be grateful for the opportunity." He said yawning, "Don't stay up too late."

"I won't, goodnight." I waved to him goodbye when he left the room.

I still ran through a bunch more dances.

I was completely tired. I thanks the staff members who stayed with me and watched me dance. They told me I was great and I thanked them.

When I got back to my room it was already 12 o'clock in the morning. I took a quick shower washing my hair because I just sweat a lot and I stink. Grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in, I accidentally grabbed one of the shirts my brother brought for me. It was a simple regular Supreme shirt but it has more meaning than that. When he first got money from debuting, he brought something for everyone in the family. Me being me, I got clothes. I snapped out of my thinking and tried to sleep.