78|episode 12.6

Out of all the trainees' speeches, I cried the most on Xukun's. He was my 'dad' on the show and took care of me when Zhengting couldn't. I've grown onto him as the show progressed.

"Now, I will announce the trainee in 9th place. The last spot on the debuting group," I started and my eyes were already water and PD noticed so he talked instead.

"From Citizen Producer, he has received 7,706,054 votes," PD read. "He is- congratulations Banana Culture Entertainment's trainee You Zhangjing."

Everyone congratulated You Zhangjing as he made his way to give his speech. I was so proud of him and I wished I did more stages with him.

"Thank you, you may go to your spot," PD told Zhengjing as he finishes his speech.

PD gave final remarks and the show is over.

"Stop crying," PD says hugging me.

"I can't help it, the show is officially over," I say crying into the older boy's chest

"Can I take her?" A voice asks and I left PD grasp to someone else.

"Why are you cry baby?" Minghao asks me in a concern boyfriend way.

"It's over. It's really over," I mumble into his chest.

"I know," he says rubbing my back. "At least, we don't need to hide it anymore."

"Yeah, but I feel bad for Wenjun-ge. He was on the brick of debuting."

"I know, I know but we are going to debut either way now," Minghao explains and my eyes light up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was a secret but we are going to debut soon. The 7 of us. Now stop crying because I want to see my girlfriend happy."

I nod my head as he wiped my tears.

"Huang Hua, you know I hate doing this but we need to leave now," my manager says.

"Already?" I say becoming sad because I didn't want to leave.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but we need to catch the plane."

"Okay," I say facing Minghao again. "I'll see you soon."

I kissed him one last time before heading off to America. I'm home.

-*-*-*-*-*-

also there is going to be an epilogue.

if you haven't asked questions for the qna please do that now :)

ty for all your support, i'm sad this book is almost over :(