36|episode 6.5

"It's so pretty here," I said as we made our way around Yuehua Entertainment.

"Thank you," Mama Du said showing me some of the trainees in practice.

"Ah, I miss it," I said getting a little sad.

"Let's talk about something in my office."

We made out way to Mama Du's office. I sat across from her desk while she sat on her side.

"You are very impressive, Huang Yuanwei. At this age, you know multiple languages. Also, a very well rounded as a trainee," Mama Du started. "Getting straight to the point, I would like you to join the Yuehua family. Become a trainee with us." I was shocked but she continued to explain. "We won't put you in a group unless you want to be in one. You will debut solo first in China than in Korea. When you come here, we will prepare you for a debut, you don't need a lot of further training considering I've seen you dance, sing, and rap. What you say?"

"Um-can I think about it?" I shyly asked.

"Of course, here is the final contract. Look over it and email me if you have any questions. But my number is right there if you would like to text or call me instead."

"Thank you," I said bowing my head.

"Of course sweetie," Mama Du said with a smile.

"May I ask something?"

"Of course!"

"Is Seungyeon here?" I asked prying he is.

"I believe so, you know him?"

"Yes, he actually helped me produced some of my songs."

"Really? I would like to hear your songs someday."

"I'll send them to you," I said smiling.

"Mrs. Du, someone is here for you," Mama Du's secretary said when she opened the door.

"I'm so sorry this was cut short, but I hope you choose us."

I bid my goodbyes and walked out of the room.

"Yuanwei?" I heard someone say behind me.

"Seungyeon-ge?" I said looking at the taller guy and he nods.

"How have you been?" He asks pulling me into a hug.

"Good," I said smiling at the older boy. "I should get going, it was good to see you." Waving goodbye, I explored the company grounds more.

Some of the trainees noticed me and said hi to me so I said hello back. This place was nice, I love already love the company and the people who work here especially the artist. It's already felt like home. Soon after I leave heading back to the dormitory.

"Hua," Eric said waking me up because I guess I fell asleep.

"Yeah, yeah. When did you get back?" I asked as we walked into the dormitory.

"This afternoon."

"Oh, welcome back," I said opening the dorm door to see 7 eyes looking at me. "What's this?" I quickly hide the contact I received from Mama Du behind me back.

"We were worried for you," Zhengting said coming up to hug me.

Luckily Eric grabbed the contact out of my hand before Zhengting could hug me.

"I'm fine, I was just out. You guys could've just texted me," I told them.

"We did, but you didn't answer," Zeren said.

"Really?" I said looking at my messages. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I put the group chat on mute while I was home. Forgive me."

"All is forgiven, we should go," Zhengting said walking out of my room. "Our CEO wants to talk."

All the boys follow his lead and left. When they finally left, I collapsed onto my bed.

"What are you going to say?" Eric asked rasing up the contract.

"I don't know yet."