Chapter 1

Miyeon POV

“Yah!Miyeon!Wake the fuck up!!”

Aish,what with that noise?I trying to sleep.I’m so sleepy...

“Cho Miyeon!”

I could feel a heavy weight on my back.Argh!That hurt.I turned around and saw Minnie who was sitting on my back.

Jinjja.What is she doing here?Argh!Ouch ouch,not here!

“Minnie,that hurt!Can you please get off me?!”I yelled at her.Minnie was pouted cutely.Seriously,I know I love someone who is cute but this won’t work on me.

“Miyeon,you know what time is it now?”

What time?I tilted my head. “7 am?”I answered.Minnie look like she going to smack my head when I answered that. “It your crush.She will arriving in your class soon.”She said and I totally forget about that.

If you don’t know who my crush that Minnie mentioned,my crush is Yeh Shuhua.She is...well...just my typical crush.You know what I mean....

Omo,look at what time is it now.I need to dress up quickly and go to my college.

I have finish dressing up.Me and Minnie are inside my car and I will be driving to the college.In case if you don’t know,Minnie and I are in the same college and also same class.

We both actually grew up together since we were young.We actually are not related but we treat each other like a sibling but best friend mostly.

My parents abandoned me when I was young and my grandmother decided to have me live with her.But then,when I was in high school,she passed away.She actually had a brain disease and it is really hard to recover from it.Ever since she gone and I have nowhere to live,Minnie’s parents let me stay with them.They are so kind though....they treat me like their own child.

Enough of my small introduction of my family and Minnie.We already reached to the college.I can’t wait to see Shuhua.I wonder if she already arrive at class?

Oh well,I hope I get to see her later ^_^

I quickly parked my car at my school car park.I got out from the car,but Minnie was playing her phone,even before she going out from my car.

“Minnie,ppalli.We need to go to class fast.”I told her that we need to go to class fast but she took her sweet time,getting out from my car.Seriously,Minnie -_-

“Ppalli,Minnie,ppalli.”

“Aish,you are so annoying.I know you can’t wait to see your Shuhua but-“

Without hesitation,I threw my car key at Minnie and I told her that I will go to my class first.Then I started running to my class.

-Class 1-B-

As I reached to my class,there is no one here,only Shuhua.Good,now I going to have a sweet time with Shuhua...hehe...

Here I go-

What the-

I felt that someone push my back behind and I fell on the ground.I heard someone laughing at me.I turned around and it was a group of student laughing at me.And also...Seo Soojin...my so-called rival.

I grabbed Soojin’s collar,giving her a death glare.If she never push me like that,I will not grabbed her collar.

“What the hell?What are you doing pushing me like this!?”I yelled at her.She just rolled her eyes.What the fuck?Does she know who am I?I am Cho Miyeon.One of the strongest delinquents  in this school.No one dare to fight me.Same with Minnie.

“Can your filthy hand get off me?”Soojin said.The way she say that make me going to puke.I going to beat her up till she can’t stand.

I removed my hand from her collar,and then I going to punch her.Before my fist landed on her,she pulled my arm and threw me on the ground.

Argh...my head is aching me...my head is...

“Miyeon!”I heard Minnie’s voice.In my vision,I saw Minnie approaching me,helping me to get up. “Are you ok,Miyeon?”She asked me worriedly. I didn’t reply to her but I just nodded.Then I look at Shuhua.She was talking happily with Soojin.

Ugh,why Soojin?Shuhua...why didn’t you notice me?Why you always choose Soojin over me?

“Miyeon,why are you crying?”Minnie asked.

Crying?Why am I crying for?

I touched my cheek.I felt wet on my cheek.Oh shit,I can’t cry like this.Why am I crying?I’m not crying...

Minnie suddenly hugged me tight.Her hug is making me feel better. “I’m so sorry.I really sorry...”I apologized to her a countless time.I don’t know why I apologize to her.

“Shh...it’s ok,Miyeon...does your head hurt?”She asked me.

When I touch my head,I do feel my head is aching.It really damn painful.

“I guess...”I replied.

“We need to see a doctor to check how is your head.”Minnie said as she cupped my face.I didn’t have any choice but to see a doctor.

Time skip

After my school end,we went to see a doctor and then I was freaking shocked when the doctor said:

“You have less than a year to live.”

Eh?Less than a year to live?Is she serious?

“Are you serious,doctor?I have less than a year to live?”

“The tumor in your brain is keep growing rapidly and you are in your last stage,which mean,we can’t cure your disease.”

A tear started streaming through my cheek and Minnie was hugging me tight.I could see she was crying.I just patted Minnie’s head and told her that I’m ok and do not worry about me.

Oh well,I don’t mind if I’m dying here now or later.I hate my life.Everyone is hating me.Even my parents.That’s why they abandoned me when they found out that I have a disease.I actually have the same disease as my grandmother.

“Miyeon...”Minnie was holding my hand tight.I smile faintly and told her that I am alright.To be honest,Minnie is my one and only friend.If I haven’t met Minnie,I might live in Orphanage house.

I’m glad I met Minnie and have her as my friend.

After seeing a doctor,we went back to Minnie house.I quickly went to my room.I was searching something in my room.

Where did I put it...?Oh right there!

There was a notebook underneath my bed.It was actually my diary.This is why I hid it here.

I opened my book and continue writing my diary for today.

Dear diary,today was a awful day.I had a fight with Seo Soojin.I just want to see my Shuhua badly but she ruined my planned of seeing Shuhua.Seriously,how could my fist did not land on her.Did she took some fighting class?-_-Anyway,Shuhua seem like she did not notice me but her eyes always on Soojin.But it ok though,I will try harder next time...next time...next...time...

There was a drop of water suddenly landed on my book.I think it my tear...I wipe off my tear from my eye lid and I just put a smile on my face.

I’m strong...I will try to fight my disease.I will not let my disease win.Minnie will laugh at me if I lose.I just hope that Shuhua will notice me one day.

_____________

I usually put ‘To be continue’ in my every fanfics but I feel like I don’t have a mood to put it.And sorry for my a bit short chapter.And I really bad at grammars and english is not my first language.Again,I’m sorry for a boring chapter