Chapter 28

A/N:Hello guys,I know you guys wanted me to continue,so here is the new chapter🥰

_______________________

It been 5 years since Miyeon has passed away.Ever since she passed away,Minnie went back to Thailand with her family,Soojin and Soyeon are getting married, Yuqi is working as a kindergarten teacher and Irene already married with Seulgi. 

As for Shuhua,she was still pursuing her career to become a doctor.So she took a doctor course in order to become one.This is because ever since Miyeon has passed away,Shuhua has made up her mind to become a doctor so that she can cure the cancer.She just has to work hard to achieve her goal. 

In Shuhua's private school of Doctor,she is very popular among the students.The boys in her school were confessing to Shuhua but of course Shuhua will refuse it.She doesn't have time to be in a relationship. 

Shuhua always got top in her class.She got a distinction for almost all of the different modules,including her practical test. She doesn't get fail easily for her test,even her lecturer tried to made the test more hard for Shuhua,but still Shuhua passed her tests without a sweat. 

Shuhua was studying hard without a break.She has been staying in her room studying for almost the whole day. 

Irene open the door to see Shuhua still studying with her glasses on.She smile and placed a cup of tea with some snacks on Shuhua's desk. 

"Thank you,unnie."Shuhua said.She took off her glasses and sip some water from the cup. 

"Shuhua,how long are you going to stay here and just studying?"Irene asked.Almost everyday,weekends,day and night,Shuhua was studying.She doesn't often go out a lot ever since 5 years ago,ever since her lover's death. 

"Sorry unnie.I need to study hard.I need to become a doctor and find a way to cure the cancer. I promise if I have achieve my goal,I will take a break  once in a while."Shuhua said as she smile faintly to Irene. 

Irene sighed because of Shuhua's stubborness."Okay fine.Please don't work hard, okay?" 

"Okay,unnie."Shuhua said as Irene left the room.Shuhua placed back the cup and continue studying. 

A several months has passed and Shuhua finally graduated from her school.After graduation in her school,Shuhua went straight to the office.Her lecturer has summoned her to his office to have some urgent talk. 

Shuhua was nervous,thinking why her lecturer want to talk to her.She swallowed her saliva as she entered the room. 

Her lecturer was sitting on his seat.He told Shuhua to take a seat,so Shuhua sat on the seat,right across her lecturer 

"Miss Yeh Shuhua,do you know why I asked you to come here?"Her lecturer asked.Shuhua shook her head,telling him that she don't know why her lecturer asked her to meet him. "No...." 

"You already graduated with an excellent result,am I right?"
"Yes..."
Her lecturer suddenly smiled. "Congratulation,Miss Yeh.There is one company who offered you to work there as a doctor assistant" 

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrow. "Assistant??"The lecturer nodded with a smile. "Yes,there is one company called Manoban Community Hospital.They offered you to work there." 

Shuhua know that hoapital.It is one of the biggest hospital in Thailand.And they offerred Shuhua to work there?Shuhua do not know how to respond as her lecturer started calling her,causing her to snap out. 

"So how it is?Do you want to work there?"He asked. "I....will think about it."
"Great,they said that you can start working next week."The lecturer said that make Shuhua to widened her eyes.
"N-next week??"