Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

Miyeon finally awake from her sleep.Her eyes was so tired that she couldn’t lift her eyes easily.She then slowly open her eyes.

Miyeon was examined the room.She doesn’t recognise the room that she was examined.She then started remembering that she had a project discussion with Shuhua last night.

Miyeon felt that something was wrapping around her body.She look down and realise that there was a blanket wrapping around her which make her body feel warm.

“This blanket....did Shuhua...no,I’m sure last night I was so sleepy that I grabbed the blanket to wrapped around me.But then....aish,Miyeon.There no way she like you.”She said to herself,trying not to think about Shuhua.

Miyeon suddenly smelled something weird.It smell like something was burning which make Miyeon worried.

Miyeon quickly leave the room and went to the kitchen.

As she reached there,she saw Shuhua was cooking and the food that she cooked was burning.

“Yeh Shuhua!”Miyeon yelled at her.She started running toward Shuhua and switched off the stove.

“Aigoo,Shuhua-yah,this is not how you cook.Here,give it to me.”Miyeon quickly snatched the spatula from Shuhua.She then started a fire,putting a cooking oil on the stove.

Miyeon look at Shuhua and just smiled at her. “Please stay at the living room,I’m going to cook for you.”She told her.

Shuhua pouted like a little baby.She doesn’t want to stay and do nothing.She want to cook.She actually wanted to cook for Miyeon but in the end,she almost set the fire in the kitchen.

“Miyeon unnie....”

“Yeah?”

“Nevermind,I will stay at the living room.Please don’t burn anything.”Shuhua said.She then started leaving the kitchen.

After Shuhua completely left the kitchen,Miyeon was wondering what was wrong with her.She quickly shook her head and told herself that everything will be fine.

Time skip(after Miyeon cooking)

Shuhua was amazed seeing a delicious dishes in front of her.It was a spaghetti with cheese.She can’t helped but to try eating it.

As she bite the food,the cheese from the spaghetti was melting through her tongue.Her face was looking delightful and she then continue eating the spaghetti.

“How is it?”Miyeon asked Shuhua who was seem enjoying with Miyeon’s homemade food.Shuhua quickly put her thump out,telling Miyeon that the food is so delicious,but then,she remember Soojin also cooked for her,and her foods was 10x tastier than Miyeon’s.

“Shuhua,are you okay?”Miyeon asked.Shuhua was looking down for a while and then look up to Miyeon,giving her fake smile to her and told Miyeon that she is okay.Shuhua then continue eating the spaghetti with her delightful face everytime she bite the spaghetti.

Miyeon POV

I really glad to see Shuhua was eating well.She look like she was enjoying my food.

Hm...there something on Shuhua’s lip.I quickly pulled a tissue from the tissue box and wiped Shuhua’s lip. “There something on your lip.”I told her.After wiping it,I put the tissue away and give her another warm smile.I don’t know why but I love to smile at her.

After I wiped her like that,Shuhua didn’t continue eating it.I wonder why she stopped.

“Sorry Miyeon unnie,I need to go to washroom.”She said and quickly leave the dining table.

I wonder what happened to her.Why is she rushing to the washroom?

Shuhua POV

-At the washroom-

Aish,what’s wrong with me?Why did my face look so hot when she was just wiping my lip.There no way suddenly my feeling grew on her.

Aigoo,maybe I need to talk to Yuqi.

I took out my phone and there I saw some instagram posts notification from Soojin.If you don’t know how there is Soojin’s instagram posts notification,I actually switch on the notification so that I can catch what my hone-I mean Soojin unnie post on her ig.

I clicked the notif and my eyes widened when I see her post.It look like she was dating with that Hui guy.And she is dating right now.

Oh gosh!

I quickly went out from the washroom and I just saw Miyeon was cleaning the dishes.

But wow,I never see that side of Miyeon before.Is Miyeon this helpful?I think only Minnie knew about Miyeon unnie.I just got to know her ever since I became her buddy.

Oh wait a minute.I think I have an idea.Maybe I can ask Miyeon to go out with me to get to know her more.

3rd Person POV

Shuhua slowly walked to Miyeon who was busy washing the dishes and tapped her.Miyeon almost dropped the plate when someone tapped her since she was startled.When she realise it was Shuhua,she let out a sighed.

“Shuhua,what are you doing?”Miyeon asked as she put away the plate. “Well,Miyeon unnie.....will you go out with me?”Shuhua asked while looking down.

Miyeon POV

Going out with Shuhua??No...freaking way....is she serious of asking me that?I mean if she said she want to go out with me,it could be a possibly a date.A date with Shuhua,huh?

“It a friendly date.It not related to our relationship or something,I just want to get to know you more.So do you want to go out with me?”

Oh it just a friendly date.I thought it a girlfriend date.Nevermind, I can at least spend more time with Shuhua.

I quickly nodded my head.I told her that I will go home first to change my clothes.I don’t want to wear just a plain shirt for my date.I mean a friendly date.

Shuhua then nodded and she told me to meet at 3 pm.

I quickly rushed to home and I saw Minnie was watching some show on television.She noticed my presence and suddenly she smirked at me.And what with that smirk?

“You’re back,Miyeon.I thought you only stay there for a while,but in fact,you stay overnight at her house.What are you doing to Shuhua last night?”She asked and I give her my weird look.

What the fuck is she talking about?Me and Shuhua didn’t do anything though.We just did what we suppose to do.I mean our project.I have no idea what happened to her brain.

“Okay Minnie,I don’t know what the fuck are you talking about but I got a date with Shuhua later!”I almost yelling at her as I was so excited.

Minnie quickly hugged me and give me a peck on my cheek. “Really?OMG!!With Shuhua??”

I know she so excited but I have no choice to tell her the truth. “Well,it not a basically day.It a ‘friendly day’,she said she want to know me better.”I explained to her,reassuaring her that it not an actual date.

“But it still a date,you know.”Minnie said and give that hard slap from my back.It was so hurt that I started rubbing my back.

“Aish Minnie,that’s hurt.You want me to break your back?”I asked her as I cracked my knuckle. “Oops,sorry Miyeon.”Minnie suddenly ran way.

I wanted to run to catch her for hurting my back,but I decided not to.I don’t have time to deal with her since I need to get ready to meet Shuhua later.

I quickly walked to my room and slammed the door.

Okay...what should I wear?

There are so many clothes in my closet and I don’t know what to wear.

Should I wear the same hoodieand just a plain t-shirt?

No,she will think I’m weird for wearing the same thing again.Maybe I just wear that.

I took out one of the clothes from my closet and started wearing it.After wearing it,I turned to my mirror and I found that I look so beautiful wearing this checkered shirt.