Chapter 6

Shuhua POV

I was waiting for Miyeon at the school gate.I even asked Yuqi to go to school first without me,but...I’ve been waiting for her for about an hour already.Where the fuck is she?

Aish,I shouldn’t compare her with Soojin but if I meet Soojin,Soojin will came on time.But Miyeon is late.Really late.Where the hell is she?

Tsk,I just go inside first....but what if she already arrived here and waiting for me??Aish,I should ask her for her number.I’m so papo yesterday.

“Shushu!”

I heard a voice.It must be Miyeon unnie.I quickly turned around and was about to called her but then,my eyes widened when I saw her aproaching me.What the hell happened to her?

“Yah,Cho Miyeon!What happened to you?”I asked her.Her body is full of bruises,plus there was a blood stained on her lip.

“I just fell down.”She replied to me.

Fell down?Is she serious?Her wounds look like she got beaten up badly.I can’t ignore her like this.

“Come with me.”I told her as I held her hand tightly.I could hear that she was groaning in pain.I guess she really got beaten up badly.I wonder who beat her up?

---

-Nurse office-

We finally reached to the office.We saw our school nurse sitting on her seat while crossing her leg.She look so hot though.

“Hello,Shuhua.It been a long time since I last saw you.How your stomach?”Oh gosh,Ms Hyuna,don’t mention about my stomach in front of someone especially Miyeon unnie.

“Shuhua,what does she mean about your stomach?”Miyeon asked,crossing her arm.I don’t want to tell her about my past.

If you wondering about my past,last year,I got stabbed in a stomach by someone.I don’t remember her face since my vision was blurry.

“Shuhua.”Miyeon’s voice snapped me out to the reality. “Well,Ms Hyuna,can you please tend Miyeon unnie’s wound?”I asked Ms Hyuna,trying to change the subject.I hope Miyeon will forget about what Ms Hyuna said.

A few minutes later after Ms Hyuna finally finishing tending Miyeon’s wound,we went out from the office.I look at my wrist watch,the time is show 7:55.Fuck,we running out of time.I don’t want to be late,beside,I never being late before.

I held Miyeon’s hand to pulled her and started running toward our class.Tsk,imagine being late for class,my classmates will laugh at me,same with Soojin unnie.Argh,I don’t want to be a late comer.I need to go to class fast before the time up.

“Shuhua.”

“Shuhua.”

“Shuhua!”I heard Miyeon yelled my name.I quickly turned around,facing Miyeon.Why did she called me at this time.Does she realise we are going to be late for class?

“What is it,unnie?”I asked in an annoyed tone.

“Can you let go of my hand?”She asked with a smile.I look at my hand and realise that I was intertwining her fingers.My face started to heat up and I quickly let go of her hand.

I quickly walk fast,not wanting to look at Miyeon since I was feeling so embarrased.Seriously,why am I holding her hand?

Miyeon POV

I walk in to the classroom after Shuhua.I look around the class.I never see the professor here.I guess he have not arrive yet.But I saw Minnie and Soojin sitting together.And a pile of books on Minnie’s desk.

It must be a hell for Minnie to have Soojin as her buddy.I feel bad for her.This is why I don’t want Soojin to be my buddy.

I slowly walked toward the direction of my seat which was just infront Minnie’s seat.When I was about to sit,I heard a whining from Minnie.

“Miyeon,please help me...”

I of course didn’t help Minnie.I just smirked and mouthed a ‘good luck’ to her.She then rolled her eyes and I can’t helped but to chuckled.

Time Skip

After the class end,Shuhua told me that she can’t help me with my study today since she have a family dinner tonight.I know I felt sad but I need to accept the fact that she can’t study with me today.I just smile at her and nodded.

I walked out from my classroom.As I walked out,I saw Yuqi was struggling carrying a bunch of book.

I started approaching her.

One of the books that she was carrying about to fall,but luckily,I’m fast enough that I caught the book before it landed on the ground.

Yuqi then look at me in surprised.

“What do you want?”She asked me coldly.

Hm...why did she asked me like that?Did I make her upset?

I just smiled at her and told her that she really need help.The books that she carried is too much for her.She was refusing my help.

I then scratched my nape,thinking how to make her accept my help.I mean she really need help.She can’t handle carrying all those books with her small body.

“Come one,Yuqi.Let me help you.”I told her.

When I touched her hand,she suddenly let go of the books and it fell all over the place. “Now look at what you did,Miyeon.”

It my fault now?I asked her if she need help and now she blame me?

Yuqi started picking up the books one by one,I also help her.I saw a book in front of me,so I decided to pick it up,but then,when I touch that book,Yuqi touch my hand.

Yuqi quickly let go of my hand.I slowly pick up that book and handed it to Yuqi.Yuqi just snatched it away without thanking me.

What the fuck wrong with her?And why her face turned red like a tomato?

“Yuqi,are you okay?Your face is red.”I asked her as I touched her forehead.I was checking her temperature but her temperature was normal.

Yuqi suddenly slapped my hand.She was about to leave when I saw a student with her e-scooter is going to the direction of Yuqi.I quickly pulled Yuqi to hugged her,letting the student with e-scooter go passed us.

It is my imagine or why I could heard a loud heart beat sound from Yuqi when I just hugged her?

“Cho Miyeon,why are you flirting with my friend?”I heard a voice.It was obvious Shuhua.I wanted to answer Shuhua but I don’t know what to say.Yuqi then pushed me away from me and I fell.She quickly ran away after I fell painfully.

Aish,she even won’t bother apologize to me.

“Cho Miyeon.”Since I still on the ground,I look at Shuhua who was looking up-side down in my eye. I just smile at her.

She look gorgeous even if she looking up-side down.

Shuhua POV

Aish,what’s wrong with her?First she kissed Soojin unnie,and now she hugged Yuqi unnie??She is such a player.

“Can you get up now?”I asked her.She look so pitiful when she lay on the ground like that.

“No...I will get up if you help me to get up.”She said as she pouted.

The hell?Why does she need to be cute in front of me?I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.I quickly walked away without looking at her.

---

As I reached to my mansion,I saw a car in front of the gate.It doesn’t look like my unnie’s car.Whose car is this?

I walk in to my house and saw Irene unnie sitting on the chair of the dining table.I was about to ask her something when I saw a familiar person beside her.

“Seulgi unnie,what are you doing here?”I asked her.

“Shuhua,come here and sit at our dining table.”Irene unnie gesture me to her and I sit on the chair of the dining table opposite her and Seulgi unnie.There was so many different type of food on the table.But the smell is so delicious.I want to eat it badly.I take my chopstick and took a piece of food and eat it.

It so yummy~

Oh yeah,I almost forgot to ask something to Irene unnie.Why suddenly today have a family dinner?

If you wondering where is my and Irene’s parents,they are currently in the overseas,working together.So this big house is now belong to Irene unnie.

“Shuhua,we have an important matter to discuss.”Irene unnie said with her serious face.Why is she looking serious?

“Seulgi and I are actually....”Irene unnie suddenly stopped and both of them looking at each other like they are in love.

“We are getting married.”

I dropped my chopstick as I was shocked.

What?Irene unnie going to marry Seulgi unnie??No way!OMG!!!

I quickly held my unnie hand and congratulate her.

Yes!My unnie is not single anymore!

“Oh wow,this mean you guys going to have a baby soon.”I squealed and I was squeezing my unnie’s hand.Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie look at me and started to laugh.Why are they laughing at me?

“Shuhua,it too early for us to have a baby.”Seulgi unnie said as she patting my head. “Yeah,Shuhua.You need to wait.”Irene unnie asked and hugged me.

Aish,can they stop treating me like a kid?But, I’m so happy for Irene unnie....how I wish I have a girlfriend like her....

After that conversation ended,we continue to have a family dinner together,talking and chatting.And sometime,Seulgi told us a joke and we all laugh at it.It was fun though.I’m glad Irene unnie chose a right person to marry.

Hmm....did I forget something?

Oh fuck,I forgot to ask Miyeon her number!!

________________

A/N:Sorry for my lame chapter