Chapter 15

Miyeon POV

Tomorrow is actually the day of our presentation of our project.But then,Shuhua didn't reply to my message yesterday.I wonder what happened to her.Did something happened to her?

I remember that I accidentally fell on her yesterday.I mean it was an accident,right?It not that serious.

I saw Yuqi was coming to the class alone.I usually see Yuqi coming to class with Shuhua.But why she is alone today?And where the hell is my Shuhua?

"Yah,Minnie,why don't you ask Yuqi about Shuhua?"I asked Minnie who was sitting behind her.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

I wish I could ask her but...I think it the best for Minnie to ask Yuqi.I don't know why but I think Minnie is suitable to ask her.

"Come on,Minnie.You like Yuqi,aren't you?You should ask her."I told her,more like teasing her.

I take a quick glanced at Minnie and I noticed that her face suddenly turned into a bright red.

I don't know why....but I think...she like Yuqi.

"Minnie-ah,don't tell me you have a crush on Yuqi?"I asked her,hoping she can answer me.I really want to know if she really have a crush on Yuqi.

Just as I thought, she really have a crush on her.Her face was turning red like a tomato.

"If you have a crush on her,why don't you tell her your-"

"Shut up.She like someone else and I can't tell her my feeling."Minnie suddenly cut off me and quickly went out from the classroom.

I don't know what the hell happened to her.Why is she sulking for?Did I make her mad or something?

"Weido."I mumbled under my breath.

My eyes suddenly widened when I saw a familiar figure who was entering the classroom.My lip was smiling widely.

"Hey,Shuhua!!"I called her as I was approaching her quick.

Shuhua POV

"Hey,Shuhua!!"

I heard someone was calling me.I turned around and widened my eyes surprisingly.

Oh shit,Miyeon is coming! I can't face her ever since that incident last night.

What should I do now?She's coming!

Aish,I guess I have no choice but to run away from her.I don't care if the professor mark me late or absent.

She was about to approach me but I quickly run away and left the class.

Miyeon POV

Hm?What the hell happenned to her?Why is she running away from me?Weird?First was Minnie and now Shuhua?

When the lesson almost starting,Shuhua was returning to class and sat on the seats a few metres away from me.

I don't know why but I started missing Shuhua sitting next to me.T_T

After the lesson ended,it was now a lunch time,I tried to approach Shuhua but when I approach her,she started leaving the class so fast.

I felt someone was tapping my shoulder,I turned around to see Yuqi was the one who tapped my shoulder.

"Yo,you wanna have lunch with me?"I hate to refuse people,but I just nod to her,accepting her offer.

She suddenly grabbed my arm to pull me away from the class.But I was feeling uncomfortable when Yuqi was just held my hand.It not that it awkward between us but...I could see Minnie was glaring at me.