Chapter 3

Yuqi POV

I am currently waiting for Shuhua in front of the college.

You was wondering why I am at the college,right?I’m actually from China,and Shuhua was from Taiwan.Our parents knew each other,so we were friends since young.I heard that Shuhua was studying in this college in South Korea,so I decided to join her.

But...Shuhua is late today.I wonder what happened to her.

“Yuqi....”I heard Shuhua’s voice.I quickly turned around as I was so excited seeing her.It been a few years since we last met.

But when I turned around,something not right about Shuhua.Shuhua doesn’t look happy today.She was....crying.

“Shuhua,what happened?Who make you cry?”I asked her.Whoever make my friend cry,I will make her pay.I then patted on Shuhua’s head softly.Again,I asked her what happened to her.

Shuhua was sobbing so hard.So I just wipe her tears with my tissue.Luckily I bring my tissues.

“Soojin unnie...she...”

Soojin?As in Seo Soojin?I heard that Shuhua said she love Soojin a lot that she could not breathe.

“What the hell did she do to you?”I asked her angrily.That bastard....what did she do to my baby??

“She said she can’t....be my girlfriend...because...s-she i-is st-straight.”Shuhua was sobbing so hard,so I rubbed her back and hugged her tight.

“I see...I guess she doesn’t deserve you.”I said to her as I slowly rubbed her back.

When I was trying to make Shuhua to stop crying,I heard a load groan.

I saw a few of the girls been throw like a trash.And then I saw a girl punching one of the girls hard.She doesn’t look like she came from here,she is more like a foreigner to me.I also saw another girl with that caramel hair kicked one of the girls.She look so familiar to me.

The group of girls that the foreign girl and the caramel haired girl fight were trying to get up even though they were injured badly.

“Tsk,Miyeon,these girls don’t know how to give up.”The foreign girl said. “I know.Let’s teach them how to give up.”The caramel hair girl said and then both of them started to fight them.

I don’t know who are they since I’m new to this college but it seem Shuhua knew them.I saw her hitting her forehead.

I asked Shuhua who are they.All I could hear is Shuhua’s huge sighed. “Well...how should I start...?The girl wearing a hoodie jacket is Cho Miyeon,and the other girl is Minnie Nicha Yontarak.She is a Thai.”Shuhua told me as she pointed them one by one to show who is who.

But the girl named Cho Miyeon though....isn’t that the girl I met last night?She was wearing the same hoodie as that one...hmm...

“Is there something matter,Yuqi unnie?”Shuhua asked me.

I want to keep this to myself,but since it my best friend,I just told her everything about Miyeon and me in the night club.

After I told her the whole story,I don’t know why Shuhua looking at me like that,and she put her hand on her waist.I have no idea why she look mad.Did I do something wrong to her?

“Shuhu-”

“Yuqi unnie,so you went to the night club,huh?What were you doing there?Answer me unnie!”

Oh shit,I shouldn’t told her about this.I was avoiding her eye contact while I was thinking about the excuse what I came with.I don’t know how to answer her.Shuhua can be dangerous if she mad