Chapter 31

Miyeon POV 

Aish....my head is hurting badly.What the hell did I do last night??Did I drink again? 

I started walking to the living room.My eyes were blurry right now,so I couldn't see clearly to my surrounding. 

I almost reaching to the living room.Suddenly,I could feel a pair of hands,holding my shoulder,dragging me to one of the room.I couldn't see who it was as my vision was still blurry. 

She threw me on the ground and I  aciddentally hit my butt.It was so fucking hurt. 

I look at her and she slammed the door shut like she was trying to kidnap me or something. 

"Yah what the fuck are you do-?Minnie quickly cover my mouth immediately when I was about to finish my sentences. 

"Shut up will you.I got something to tell you."She said as she let go of my mouth. I look at her with my eyebrow raising.What does she want to talk about though. 

"Yesterday I met her,I met Shuhua." 

Shuhua?What did she mean?Isn't Shuhua still in Korea?There no way she is in Thailand right now.There no way though. 

"Shuhua?Which Shuhua are you talking about?" 

"It Yeh Shuhua." 

Yeh.....Shu....hua....?Is she serious?I quickly grabbed her on her collar as I was surprised. 

"Are you sure about that?"Minnie nodded.I let go of her collar and place my hand on my forehead.I couldn't believe what she has said. 

"H-how do you met her?"
"It was Jiu.She met her when Shuhua just landed here.Shuhua actually came here just to work as a doctor assistant at Manoban Community Hospital.Shuhua asked us how do we knew each other but Jiu was about to mention your name and I quickly cover her mouth."
"Nice move,Minnie.If she knew I was still alive,this will be bad.I can't face her yet,no,I really can't face her when I still have Gahyeon."I said lowly at the end.I really like Gahyeon but my feeling with Shuhua is still growing even though Gahyeon became my girlfriend for 5 years.

"Why don't you try to break up with her?"
"Break up?I don't think I can.I can't hurt her feeling.You know I'm bad at dealing this."I told her as I left the room. 

As I leave the room,my phone was ringing.I know it was Gahyeon,so I picked up the call. 

"Hello,Gahyeon."
"Miyeon....can we talk somewhere?"
Gahyeon's voice was too low that I couldn't hear her clearly.Why does her voice sound sad?
"Sure,where do you want to meet?" 

After calling her,I hung up the call.I took a quick bath,changing my outfit to my usual clothes,wearing a tank top with short rip jean and a leather jacket. 

I quickly went outside from the house,walking straight to the park which Gahyeon asked me to meet her there. 

When I reached there,I saw Gahyeon was wearing a frilly dress,leaning on the tree.I approached her and greeted her with a 'hello.' 

"Miyeon."
"What is it you want to talk about?"
"It is about that girl....Shuhua...do you still love her?" 

I couldn't lie to her.And I just found out that Shuhua is currently in Thailand.I do not know if I want to say yes or no but I still love Shuhua. 

"Yes,I still love her."I blurted out.I knew it a bad idea to tell her that.I mean I still love Shuhua and Gahyeon,she love me.Ever since  I started studying in  Thailand 5 years ago,Gahyeon came and confessed to me that she love me and that when we started to have a relationship. 

Surprisingly,Gahyeon doesn't seem sad.She was....smiling? 

"I see...then let's break up.I don't think we can continue with this relationship if you still love her but, we can just be friends."She said and I of course agreed with her.I don't think I can keep up with this relationship. 

Ever since then,we became just friend not a couple.We just talk normally but we are not too clingy as before.We went somewhere to lighten our mood since we look gloomy because of that sudden break up. 

After going somewhere,we decided to walk home.I asked her if she would like me to accompany her but she politely decline.So we just go to our separate way. 

I went to my house and told Minnie everything as Minnie was just sitting,listening to what I had to say.
"Then why don't you face Shuhua?She missed you so much." 

I look down,looking at my lap.It not like I don't want to meet her again.It kind of awkward.When I said awkward,I meant it been a long time since we last met and Shuhua thought that I am dead. 

"Sorry.I can't face her yet.I need to take some time."
"If you say so..."Minnie just rolled her eyes and leave my bedroom.After she left,I make my way to the cabinet. 

I took out something from the cabinet.It was a small box and inside of it is a ring.I was planning to give this to Shuhua 5 years ago but I failed to give her when I got into an accident. 

But I am surprised that I still keep this ring even though I knew it was too late for me to propose her. 

Should I just throw the ring or should I try to meet her and propose her? 

3rd Person POV

A few days has passed since Shuhua has been working in the hospital as Doctor Manoban's assistant.It was an extremely hard to be her assistant,especially when she is afraid of blood and she need to help Lisa to do a surgery against the patients. 

Shuhua doesn't care if the work that Lisa gave her is hard.She tried her best to complete the task that Lisa has gave her. 

Since right now is lunch,Shuhua was eating alone at the garden.She was eating while she was amazed with the view of the garden. 

Jiu noticed that Shuhua was eating alone.So she decided to walk over her and join her for lunch.Shuhua's eyes became wide as she saw Jiu's lunch box.There are so many kimbab and some side dishes in her lunch box. 

"You can eat all of this?"Shuhua asked.She was worried if Jiu couldn't finish it.
"Of course."Jiu said as she started taking a bite of her kimbab. 

Jiu suddenly stopped and glanced at Shuhua who was enjoying eating the food. "I heard from Minnie that you really like the girl,Miyeon a lot.It is true?"
Without hesitation,Shuhua reply easily. "Yes." 

Shuhua POV 

"I see....if Miyeon is still alive,what are you going to do?"
I stopped eating for a second.If Miyeon is still alive,I will be happy.But now she is not.I couldn't bring her back to live. 

"I'm sorry about bringing that up."
"It okay Jiu unnie.Let's continue eating."I told her as I grabbed the choptick with some food to my mouth. 

Well,I know I'm still sad but I need to move on.She is no longer in this world. 

After eating,I went back to my work.Jiu and I worked in the same hospital but we a split up as we started working.I work with Doctor Manoban while Jiu is working with Doctor Kim. 

Time skip 

It is time for me to go home.Before I go home,I went to the locker to take something. 

When I was about to go to the locker,I accidentally bumped onto someone and her phone has dropped from her hand. 

I was so panicked that her phone fell.I'm so scared that the screen of her phone cracked.I picked up the phone and luckily there was no some glasses crack on it. 

"I'm so sorry about that.Here is your-"I stopped when I look up to the person. 

No,It can't be...her eyes.....her lip....her sharp pointy nose....it is her. 

How is she still alive? 

"Miyeon...."