Chapter 29

A/N:Happy New Year,everyone!🎉🎉🎊Here is the new chapter for you all.And I finally added some characters in this chapter.Before you reading this,can you guess which character I have added?They are from an underatted girl group.

___________________

After safely landed in Thailand,Shuhua just went out from the airport.She was amazed seeing the scenery of the city just outside the airport.

It was so beautiful that Shuhua almost forgot that she came here to work,not to enjoy herself.

As she continue to walk,she just realised that she is not good at direction.She don't know where is Manoban Community Hospital and where is she supposed to stay at the hotel.

She was kind of blurry.She took out her map but the map is not useful.She still don't know where is she supposed to go.

"Are you lost,young lady?"Shuhua heard a raspy voice,speaking to her in english.Shuhua look up to see a girl that look like a few years older than her.She had a blonde hair and wore a rounded glasses.The girl doesn't seem like a Thai or foreigner,she is a Korean.

"Well,I am here to work in the Manoban Community Hospital

"Well,I am here to work in the Manoban Community Hospital."Shuhua answered the girl,in Korean of course.

"Oh I see.What a coincidence!I also work there.My name is Kim Minji but just called me Jiu if you want."The blonde hair girl introduced herself as she smile to Shuhua

"Oh...I am Yeh Shuhua.I am a Taiwanese who have been living in South Korea for so many years."Shuhua said.

"Nice to meet you,Shuhua.Do you want me to show you around the place first.? have been staying in Thailand for 3 years,so I might be familiar to all the places."

"Oh sure.I appreciate that."

Jiu asked Shuhua if she can carry one of the luggage for her to lessen her burden,so Shuhua nodded and let Jiu to carry it.

Jiu led Shuhua all the way to the hotel so that Shuhua can check-in earlier and put her luggage in the room before Jiu show her around.

Shuhua just check-in the hotel.The hotel room was big enough and clean.There is also a huge window which she can see such a beautiful view from the top.

Jiu smiled when seeing the younger amazed of the view and the room.She placed the luggage to the side and walked toward her.

"So, do you like it?"Asked Jiu suddenly.
"Of course,it look beautiful!"Shuhua said,almost said out loud.Jiu chuckled. "Once you done checking in your room,let's go out for lunch.I'm so hungry."Jiu said as she held her stomach.

Shuhua nodded and the 2 went out from the room.Jiu recommended some delicious Thailand restaurant to Shuhua since Shuhua is new to this country.

They went to one of the famous restaurant called Eat Me Restaurant and order some of the foods.As they were waiting for the food to be served,Jiu was talking to Shuhua about her life living in Thailand for 3 years.She was like Shuhua back then,don't know where to go after landing here.After talking to each other a lot,the two became silence,it was an awkward silence.Jiu then decided to break the silence.