Chapter 30

A/N:I forgot to ask you guys this on the previous chapter.If you stan Dreamcatcher,who is your bias?I'm just curious.Anyway,mine is Jiu😊

___________________

3rd Person POV

Shuhua was nervously waiting outside the office.Her leg couldn't stop shaking rapidly.She tried to take a deep breath but she couldn't.She was so nervous.

Jiu noticed it and quickly patted Shuhua's head. "Are you not feeling well?"
"I-I am."Shuhua replied stutteringly.
"Try not to be nervous.Doctor Manoban will not eat you up."
"I know but Doctor Manoban is one of the top Doctor from around the world.I heard all about her while I was studying and meeting her face-to-face is making me more nervous."Shuhua said as she stood up.She was still feeling nervous even if Jiu comfort her.

Just in time,the door from the office open,revealing a girl who has a gummy smile was smiling at the 2 girls who were waiting outside of the office.

Jiu immediately stood up to greet that doctor. "Good afternoon,Doctor Kim."Greeted Jiu.The doctor bowed to Jiu and her eyes has locked on Shuhua. "You must be Yeh Shuhua."
"Y-yes,that my n-name."Shuhua said,still stuttered.

"I see....My name is Jennie Kim.Since you are here,I will bring you to Doctor Manoban."She said.Jennie asked Jiu if she would like to come along too.Jiu shook her head.She would like to wait for Shuhua just outside the office.Jennie doesn't mind if Jiu was waiting for her,so she immediately asked Shuhua to follow her.

Shuhua POV

Doctor Jennie Kim led me all the way to the office of Doctor Manoban.My heart couldn't stop beating very fast.I mean I will be meeting one of the famous doctor across the world.It like a dream come true. 

When Doctor Kim stopped,I almost bumped onto her.Then my eyes widened.It her.Doctor Lalisa Manoban.

Wow,she is really pretty than I thought.Prettier than just a photo of her on the magazine and newspaper.

"You are Ms Yeh Shuhua?"Doctor Manoban asked me.I couldn't respond immediately.I only nodded my head.

"Don't be nervous,Ms Yeh.Shall we start our interview?"

"Y-yes."I stuttered.

Doctor Manoban then started asking some question,including a personal question about how I get here and so on.

Since I was too nervous to answer her question,she asked me to calm down a bit.So I tried to calm down and inhale some air and let it out.Then I continue answering the question.I told her about Jiu too,about how she help me coming here.

Doctor Manoban just nodded and writing something on her notebook.

A few minutes later,the interview just ended.She asked me to wait here for a while while she go to the storage room to take something from there.

While I was waiting for her,my eyes were scanning through her office.The office look cozy here.And I can't believe I am in Doctor Lalisa Manoban's office.

As my eyes were continue scanning here,I saw a book that look like a record of patients on the desk.I was so curious about the book.

I almost grabbed the book when Doctor Manoban called me. "Ms Yeh,you can start working tomorrow."doctor Manoban said as she was giving me a white coat.

I thanked her and bowed to her before leaving the office along with the coat.

As I went out from the office,I was surprised.Jiu was still waiting for me.I thought she might leave me though.