Chapter 24

Shuhua POV 

It was a bit shocking when I found out that Soojin unnie and Soyeon are dating I thought that she is straight but she and Soyeon are dating?I can't believe it. 

But whatever it is,I just support her.I hope their relationship will be last long.And I need to tell Miyeon before anyone can get her. 

I went up to the level 2 to my and Miyeon's room.I was so nervous,thinking of how am I going to tell her.I could feel my palm was sweating.I turned the knob and push the door lightly.But there no sign of her,no sign of Miyeon. 

Where is she?Maybe she just went to the living room.I make their way to the living room and there still no Miyeon.All I see is Yuqi and Minnie were cuddling on one couch. 

Yuqi noticed my presence,so she quickly stood up. "Oh hey Shuhua,what are you doing here?" 

"Have you seen Miyeon?"The 2 of them glanced at each other for a while and turned toward me and shrugged their shoulder. "Nope,why?"Minnie asked. 

I told them that Miyeon is missing and I currently finding her.Before I left the living room, I told them if they find Miyeon,they will contact me.So they just nodded and I quickly left. 

I was still walking around the villa but still no sign of Miyeon.I went from one room to another room just to search for her but still no Miyeon.I even search almost the whole area of the villa but I couldn't find her. 

I almost losing my hope to find her.I sat on the floor,leaning the wall.I gave up finding her. 

"Shuhua?"I recognised that voice.I turned to my right and saw Mia was walking toward me.I quickly stood up and greeted her. "Hey..."I said softly with no emotion in my voice.

"What are you doing here?"She asked. 

"Well I am finding Miyeon."I answered,trying to smile at her but I can't. 

"I see...if you are finding her,she is at the roof."I quickly widened my eyes as Mia mentioned the roof.Why didn't I think about that earlier?

"I don't know what wrong with her,but she doesn't look hap-"I quickly dashed toward the roof before Mia could finish her sentences. 

I can't stand here to wait for Mia to finish her sentences.I need to get to Miyeon quickly.I need to tell her how I feel toward her.

I dashed all the way to the rooftop,not minding my surrounding.I don't care if I bumped onto somebody. 

Once I reached to the rooftop,my eyes were scanning all over the place,then my eyes locked to a certain girl who was standing near the cliff of the room. 

As I started walking toward her,I could hear.....her sobbing....sobbing?Is...she crying? 

"Miyeon unnie..."I called her.She quickly wipe her face and turned to faced me.I could see a smile plastered on her face.I know it just a fake smile. 

"Are you crying,unnie?"I asked her.She shook her head. "Of course not.I'm not crying okay.I'm fine.I just want to go to sleep."She said as she was about to leave. 

I of course won't let her go that easily. I grabbed her wrist and she look at me. "I know everything,Miyeon.I know that you have less than a year to live."I said to her.She gave her bitter smile,looking down to the ground and avoided my eye contact. 

"I guess you know...huh?I guess you also gonna avoid me."Her voice tone was different than the way she usual talk.She doesn't make an eye contact with me. I don't know what is her past but I want to know. 

"What do you mean?Can you explain everything?"I asked her. "12 years ago,I discovered that I got a cancer and my parents left me since I always burden them. "