Chapter 19

The bear was coming toward Shuhua and Onda slowly,glaring at them. 

Onda was scared,so she gripped Shuhua's hand tight.Shuhua look behind to see Onda was scared.She didn't know what to do. 

If Shuhua shout for help,the bear will attack them straightaway.Shuhua then saw a small rock on the ground. 

Shuhua picked the rock up and started throwing at the bear,but it no use.The bear was so mad that it started growling at them. 

"Shuhua,please run."Onda told her.Shuhua turned to look at Onda in shocked. 

"Run?What about you?"Asked Shuhua. 

"Just leave me alone.I'm fine."Onda lied. 

Even though Shuhua and Onda born in the same year,Shuhua is older than Onda and she also treat her as her own sister,but she couldn't leave Onda like that. 

"No,I won't run.I can't leave you like that.E:U unnie will be mad if I leave you."Shuhua said.There was a long stick in front of her.She have no choice but to use the stick to defend herself and Onda. 

"Shoo....don't come here..."Shuhua shooed the bear,but the bear didn't listen to her as it was still approaching to them. 

"Grroar..."The bear roared at them.Shuhua was so frightened as she accidentally hit the stick at the bear. 

The bear was mad because Shuhua threw the stick at him.He quickly run toward Shuhua and Onda. 

Shuhua and Onda quickly hugged each other tightly when the bear was coming toward them.They thought they were about to die when suddenly,they saw a familiar girl behind the bear who was wrapping her arms around the wild bear,prevent him from trying to attack the helpless girls. 

"Yiren!"The girls shouted in unison as they noticed it was their friend who stopped the bear. 

"Shuhua,Onda,now it your chance.Run!"Yiren shouted at them.The bear was moving around,trying to let Yiren get off from him.But Yiren was stubborn.Her hands still gribbing on the bear's fur. 

Shuhua didn't want to run,same with Onda.They don't want to see their friend struggling to protect them. 

Yiren realised that Shuhua and Onda didn't move as they were standing there. "What are you doing?You must run!Hurry up,I can't hold this....any longer..."Yiren's hands was almost slip off from the fur as the bear was keep moving harshly.The bear quickly jumped back,making Yiren's hands slipped off from him and pushed her to the tree. 

Yiren's body landed on the tree and then landed on the ground.Shuhua shouted Yiren's name when Yiren completely fell to the ground. 

Both Shuhua and Onda then saw a blood coming out from Yiren's head.She was hit badly by the bear. 

"Yiren,are you alright?Yiren!"No matter how many time Shuhua called her,Yiren will not respond.She was knocked out of cold. 

The bear turned toward Shuhua and Onda and continue approaching them.Shuhua and Onda walked backward when the bear was coming toward them,but then,Onda suddenly fell as she accidentally hit her knee on the braches of the tree. 

"Argh....my knee..."Onda groaned.Shuhua looked at Onda's knee and it was bleedimg rapidly.She do not know how to stop the bleeding and not only that,the bear was almost reaching to them.She do not know what to do when Onda is bleeding and the bear was coming toward them. 

Shuhua do not want to die yet.She don't want to die alone in the forest with Onda.All she could think of someone.Who she want to be with her forever.She couldn't help but to scream that person's name when the bear almost attack them.