Chapter 21

A/N:Guys,I wanna thank you all for reading this fanfic even though my grammar is suck,but this story right now ranked no.1 out of all (G)I-dle's 1k stories!It look lile a dream come true😊😊

1 out of all (G)I-dle's 1k stories!It look lile a dream come true😊😊

_______________________

It finally morning.The sunlight was shining  through the forest.And they could heard the sound of the bird chirping. 

Shuhua slowly open her eyes.She can't remember anything since last night.She didn't know how she ended up sleeping outside instead of sleeping in the tent. 

As she completely open her eyes,she realised she was sleeping on Miyeon's shoulder with her hand placed on Miyeon's chest.She was blushing hard. 

Shuhua POV 

Omg,what did I just do?Why am I sleeping on her shoulder and touching her?? 

I noticed her eyebrow was fidgeting. She was waking up.I quickly let go of her and I pretend that nothing happened. 

"Shuhua...you awake?"She asked and she smile.Wow,even if she just woke up,she still smiling.I can't helped but to smile at her back. 

"Yes.Miyeon...." 

"Hm?" 

"I-" 

"Yeh Shuhua!What you doing?We need to pack our things up!"I sighed when I heard that deep voice.I know it Yuqi.But I want to finish what I want to say to Miyeon first.Miyeon suddenly held my hand. 

"Shuhua,you should go.Yuqi is calling you."She said as she just let go of my hand just like that.I wish she could hold my hand a little longer. 

I nodded and started running toward Yuqi who keep calling me.While I was running,I turned back and saw Miyeon was waving to me.I waved her back and finally reached to where Yuqi is. 

"Yah,what did you guys do last night.I never see you 2 in the tent."She said. 

"I can't sleep because there was a mosquito.So I have no choice but to sleep outside."I told her.She was looking at me as if I did something bad. 

"Are you sure about that?" 

I just nodded.She still looking at me.For god sake,can she stop looking at me like that?? 

"Okay,let's go."Yuqi finally started walking.So I sighed and followed after her.I hope she will not find out that I was hanging out with Miyeon last night.If she did,I will be dead. 

3rd Person POV 

Miyeon sighed upon watching Shuhua leaving.She wanted to spend more time with Shuhua.After all she spent some time with her crush the whole night. 

"Aish,why am I feel so sad right now?I still can talk to her later."Miyeon murmured out loud. 

"Who you want to talk to?"Miyeon startled when she heard the voice behind her.She turned around and almost hit the girl with her elbow.But luckily the girl blocked Miyeon's elbow.