Chapter 8

Miyeon POV

*Yawn*That was a nice sleep.I wonder what is the time now.I look at my digital clock and it show 8 pm.

Oh wow,I didn’t know I’ve been sleeping the whole day.I slept at 10 am in the morning.

I picked up my phone from my study table.When I look at my phone,I got some notification and one new messages.I wonder who message me.

___

Unknown: Yah,Cho Miyeon!

___

Hm?Who is this unknown number?Maybe I just try to ask who is this.*Yawn*I’m so damn tired.

___

Miyeon:Who are you....

Unknown:Papo,it already 9 pm and you finally replied to me?

Miyeon:Who...

___

Who the hell is this unknown?How dare this person calling me an idiot.Tsk.

___

Unknown:Can you guess who am I?

Miyeon:Who?

Unknown:I give you a hint,my name is start with S

Miyeon:Soojin?

Unknown:Nope

Miyeon:Seulgi?

Unknown:No

Miyeon:Then who?

___

Her name start with S?If she is not Soojin or Seulgi,then who?All I could think is Shuhua,but I don’t think she care about my number.Maybe it not her,or maybe it her.Aish,stop getting your hope up,Miyeon.

___

Unknown:I give you my surname as another hint.My surname is Yeh.

Miyeon:Yeh who again?

___

Okay,Cho Miyeon.There no way it Shuhua.There must be another person whose surname is Yeh.

___

Unknown:I can’t believe you are a papo.It Shuhua.YEH SHUHUA

___

Shuhua....S-shuhua??It really her??

OMFG!!!It Shuhua!!!No way....how did she got my number?How??

After knowing that Shuhua texted me,I quickly run toward Minnie’s room.I want to tell her about this.

I was banging her door a few times till the door open,revealing Minnie with her messy hair.

“What are you doing here,Mi-”Minnie’s sentences got cut off when I hugged her tight.I knew she got confused,so I quickly broke the hug and explain everything to Minnie.