Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

Miyeon and Shuhua were walking toward the library.There was a awkward silence between them.Miyeon was looking straight,smiling while Shuhua was just glaring at her.

Shuhua do not know what make Miyeon’s smile.

Miyeon noticed that Shuhua keep staring at her.So she just smile at Shuhua and asked her why is she staring at her.

Shuhua didn’t replied.She have still a poker face as both of them make their way to the library.

As  they finally reached to the library,Shuhua told Miyeon to sit there with her poker face and Shuhua will get some books for Miyeon to study.Miyeon nodded and sat on the seat with the table in front of her.

Miyeon POV

After Shuhua left to take some books,I was sitting here waiting for Shuhua.I don’t know why but I can’t stop smiling.I can’t wait to study with Shuhua.

I look around the library and I saw so many people staring at me.

“Is that Cho Miyeon?”

“What is she doing here?”

“I didn’t know that she is interested in books.”

I heard so many people gossiping about me.It is rare for me to come here?I mean I never been to the library before.

A few minutes later,Shuhua still haven’t come back yet.I wonder what happened to her.What take her so long to come back here?

I got up from my seat to start finding her.I went to the History section since I think she going to teach me that subject.

I saw Shuhua was standing on the ladder.She look like she wanted to get the book on top of the shelves,but she was struggling to get it.

I then walked toward her and stood behind the ladder that she stood on.

“May I help you?”I asked her.

Because of my voice that Shuhua suddenly got startled,her legs slipped off from the ladder.She was about to fall on the ground.

My arms suddenly move toward her and I caught her without her body landed on the ground.My arms was wrapping around her body and our face was just 1 inch apart.

Oh shit,our face is so close and my face is so damn hot.And her lip though... I can’t stop staring at her lip.Look at her lip,her lip look so hot

Miyeon’s mind:Kiss her,it your chance!Kiss her now!

Shut up,mind!I know what to do.

My face got closer to Shuhua.I wanted to kiss her badly.

My lip was about to touch her but Shuhua quickly slapped my face and it so damn hurt.

It fucking hurt!I quickly touched my face.Even without looking at the mirror,I know there will be a red bruise on my face.

“What was that all about?”I asked her.I do not recall doing something bad to her.

“What are you doing to me,you pervert??”

Huh?Pervert??

“I’m not a pervert.What are you talking about?”I tried to fight back.I’m not a pervert though.I only have a urge to kiss her.

“Then,why were your face closer to me?”

Thanks to my stupid mind,I don’t know how to answer her.Aish,it all my fucking stupid mind fault.

“Tsk,this is why I don’t want to teach someone who are not interested in studying.”She added.

Shuhua was about to leave me but I quickly grabbed her arms.She then look at me in the eye.

Who is she kidding me?Her eyes,her lip,her nose...she is so beautiful...why can’t I have her?

“Ehem.”Her voice alone make me snapped from my daydream.I quickly shook my head.I almost forgot what to say to her when she look at me like that. “Well,I need your help to study with me.I had a hard time  to study by my own.”I told her.

She then sighed. “Fine....I help you study.”When she said that,a smile formed on my face,I was jumping in excitement.

I quickly hugged Shuhua. I was so happy that she will study with me.I hope I will get closer to her.

“Can you stop hugging me?I can’t breathe!”She asked.I quickly let go of her and scratched on the back of my head.

This 9 months is going to be a blast.I hope Shuhua will get close to me.Even if she doesn’t like me,I will not give up.I hope I get Shuhua to be my girl-

*tiiinnngggg*

When I heard that piercing sound,I quickly held my head.What was that?What was that sound?Ouch....it hurt!

The sound make my head hurt.Can this sound stop?

It was damn hurt that I quickly hit my head.Shuhua quickly grabbed my arm to stop hurting my head and she was asking me something but I can’t heard her voice because of the sound.

When I look at Shuhua,the sound stop.

“Are you okay?”She asked me and I just nod.I don’t want Shuhua to know about my disease.Same with my classmates.Only Minnie,my best friend that I treat her as my sibling knew that I have a disease.If I told anyone that I have a disease,they will leave me.But Minnie is different,she will never leave me.She will always be there for me.

“Okay,shall we start studying?”She asked me.I of course hummed in replied.

The 2 of us then walked toward our table and we sat there.She put some books on the table.But...why there are so many books here?Seriously,I can’t read all of this.Is she expecting me to read all of this?

“Okay,Miyeon unnie,you need to read all of this in order to answer most of the questions about history.”

Miyeon unnie?Did she just called me that??It not that I hate it but I felt extremely happy.Miyeon unnie....huh?I could hear that from Shuhua the whole day....

“Miyeon unnie,for our study session today,you need to read everything.If not,you can’t go home.”Shuhua said with her poker face.

Even though she didn’t smiling at me,I’m still okay with it.I need more times to make her closer to me.But...I need to read everything and I think my head started spinning even before I started reading it.

I guess today is going to be a rough day for me.

Time skip

Shuhua POV

It finally night time,I felt my arms and leg aching from sitting at the same place for a several hours.I realised that Miyeon is still reading the book.

Hm?She seem different than what I thought.She look more like obedient girl compare when we at the class.She was always sleep during lesson,but now...she is more hardworking when she is study with me.

I look at my clock on my wrist.It show 9 pm.

Oh fuck,I didn’t realise the time.

I told Miyeon unnie to stop studying for today and we will continue to study tomorrow.Miyeon unnie nodded with a smile.

We both pack up our things and went outside the library.I look at my wrist watch again,it show 9:30 pm and the last bus already got away.

Oh god,how am I suppose to go home?I can’t tell Irene unnie to pick me up since I don’t want to trouble her.

Miyeon unnie offered me a ride to my house but I accidentally refused her.Ugh,I’m so papo.Why did I said that?

“Your last bus already got away and I will be happy to offer you a ride.”Miyeon unnie said as she look at her wrist watch.

How the fuck did she know?Did she stalk me?

“H-how?I didn’t tell you about the bus that I always take.Only Soojin unnie know!Did you stalk me??”I asked her as I folded my arms,glaring at her.

Miyeon unnie look like she was exaggerating answer my question.I guess she really stalk me.Aish,I can’t believe her.Not only I known her as a delinquent in this college,she is also a stalker.

“Well...since my bus just got away...I guess I have no choice but to take your offer.”I said to her,looking down.I could see that her eyes was sparkle and she quickly hold my hand.

“Oh yes!!Let’s get into my car.”She said happily and quickly walk.I let out a heavy sighed as I watch her walk.I do not know what happened to her but she look happy.

Miyeon POV

Yes!OMG OMG OMG!!!!Shuhua accept my OFFER!!!AAAHHHHH!!!!
Okay,Miyeon,calm down....don’t let your gayness get you.But....Shuhua accepted my offer AAAHHHH!!!

“Are you okay unnie?”

Oh gosh,she look so cute when she asked me that!

Aish,I should calm myself down.

I look at her and nodded my head.I then lead her to my car.

As we reached to my car,I pulled to open the door of the passenger seat for Shuhua to enter.

“Thank you.”She thanked me softly before entering my car and I can fucking rest in peace now.

Oh that’s right,I can’t die now.I need to ride Shuhua home first.

I open to my driver seat door and entered it.I noticed that Shuhua was struggling wearing the seat belt.I took the seat belt and connecting it.Again,Shuhua thanked me softly.

On the way to Shuhua’s house,there was awkward silence.And...I can’t handle with the silence.

I  switch on the radio of my car and Uh-Oh by (G)I-dle was playing on my radio.No matter how many time I listening to this song,I never get tired listening to this.This song is so lit.

(A/N:This song is so damn cool😍)

I turned to look at Shuhua,her eyes was sparkling.I could see she was having a fun time listening to this song.

“I didn’t know you like this kind of song.”I said to her.

“Of course I like this song.(G)I-dle is my favourite kpop girl group!”She didn’t yell or shout at me.She was excited.

“I see....same...I like this group.Who is your bias in this group?”I asked her as I was smiling at her.

“You could say...my bias is the maknae of the group!What about you!?”

“Well,in (G)I-dle,there are 2  main vocalist,but one of them is my bias.”I said as my face was looking in front of the road, carefully driving.

We both keep talking about (G)I-dle and also smiling.I guess bringing up about our favourite group is the best idea that I can make myself close to her.

The ride to Shuhua’s house finally ended.

I went out from my car to open the passenger seat door for Shuhua to get out from it.She safely went out from my car and thanked me.

Seriously,no matter how many time she thank me,my heart can’t stop racing.

When I look at Shuhua’s house,I was amazed of her house.Her house is so huge like a villa.But then,I saw the front gate with the hangul on it.It stated as ‘Bae.’

Bae?I remember that Shuhua’s surname is Yeh.But why Bae?

Suddenly,an extremely beautiful girl walk out from the house.She is so beautiful like a Goddess,but her beauty is not my type,Shuhua is.

“Shuhua,where were you?”The girl asked Shuhua while approaching to her.

So she knew Shuhua,huh?

“Sorry,unnie.I forgot to tell you where I was.”Shuhua was scratching her head,smiling at the girl.She look cute though.

Since Shuhua called her unnie,then this mean that the girl is Shuhua’s sister.

The girl was eyeing me and she smiled at me.I of course smile back.

“Hi,my name is Bae Joohyun,you can call me Irene.Shuhua and I are not related but we treat each other like a sisters.”The girl introduced herself as Irene.She was offering her hand to me to shake.

“I am Cho Miyeon.”I said as I shake her hand back.

Shuhua then told Irene that we were studying at the library the whole day.I almost choke when Irene said:

“I see....a studying date,huh?I bet you had fun together.”Irene said,chuckling.

My face was burning red.Why did she had to said that?

“Unnie!Be serious!It not a date.I just helped her to study for the final!”I could see that Shuhua was in a panic mode.Her face was obviously looking red.Why is she blushing for?

Irene let her chuckle again and told us that it was just a joke.As for Shuhua,she asked me to meet at the library before the lesson start.I just nodded and walked toward my car.

After I went in to my car,I was watching how Shuhua and Irene walked in to their house.

Shuhua,huh...?I can’t wait for tomorrow.I hope I can make you mine one day.I won’t let anyone like Soojin get you before me.Because....you are mine,only mine.

__________________