Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

Miyeon was standing outside the Bae mansion.Today was the day to do her science project with Shuhua,but she was just nervously standing outside the mansion.

Miyeon did not know how to greet Shuhua or Irene after she knock the door.

‘Come on Miyeon,you can do this.It just greeting her,right?It should be easy.”Miyeon was trying to convince herself that it will be alright.She was about to knock the door when she realise that she forgot to put on the perfume.She took out her perfume from her bag and started spraying on it.

After putting on the perfume,she started knocking the door.

Feeling so nervous,Miyeon was breathing in and out,waiting for the door to be open.

After a few minutes of waiting,the door was slightly opened,revealing Shuhua without make-up and she was wearing only a long shirt which make Miyeon’s heart skip a bit.

Miyeon couldn’t helped but to blush.To her,Shuhua look so beautiful without make-up.

“Miyeon unnie,please go inside and sit on the couch.I need to get change first.” Shuhua said as she lead Miyeon inside.

Miyeon nodded and sat on the couch while watching Shuhua walking up to the stair.

After Shuhua’s figure disappear from her eyes,Miyeon’s eyes was wandering around the mansion.She was amazed seeing how big is Shuhua’s house.

Even the living room is 10 times bigger than Minnie’s house.She was thinking how Shuhua live in this big house.

“Miyeon unnie.”Miyeon noticed that Shuhua was standing on the stairs.She has done changing her clothes.

Shuhua was gesturing Miyeon to come to her room.Miyeon stood up and started walking toward Shuhua’s room.

As both of them arrived to the room,Shuhua close the door.She then take some A4 paper and put it on the study table. “Okay,Miyeon unnie,what do you want to do for the project?”Shuhua asked.

Miyeon still haven’t thinking about the project yet.Her eyes was wandering around the room,still thinking about it.And then,her eyes landed on the shelves full of books.

“Why don’t we read through all the books there?We can find something suitable for our projects.”Miyeon suggested,pointed toward the shelves.Shuhua then agreed to Miyeon’s suggestion.

The both of them grabbed some books and started reading it.A few hours has passed and they still searching for it.

Shuhua then asked Miyeon to take a break for a while and they should continue it after taking a break.Miyeon nodded and lying on the floor,feeling restlessly.

Shuhua was feeling bored after a few minutes of break,so she decided to switch on the television to watch something.

And then,there was one channel which caught Miyeon’s attention.The channel was all about galaxy.Miyeon then smiled. “I have an idea,what about we can use ‘star’ as our project?”Miyeon proudly asked Shuhua as she strike a cool pose.

“Star?”Shuhua exclaimed.She found that ‘star’ is sound like a cool idea. “Yup,we can just search all about the star,the history and also how important the star is.”Miyeon said excitingly.Shuhua then agreed what Miyeon suggested.

“Okay,then we just have a star for our project.”Shuhua said.

Meanwhile,Minnie was at the library together with Soojin.It was silence.Soojin seem to do the project on her own.But Minnie wanted to help Soojin with the project.But she don’t know what to say to her.