THANK YOU!

Hello,everyone! Thank you for reading this book and also thank you for 10k reads! This is the first book that I published that  has surpassed 10K reads! I am so happy that you all were voting and commenting this book.I can't believe this MiShu story has come to an end.When I first published this book last year,I thought this book is a flop cuz my first chapter of this book was only 1 or 2 votes with less than 100 reads,but now I got over 500 reads with 20+ votes! Thank you so much!

I was actually planning to publish another MiShu story in the future but not now cuz I am busy updating my other books.I will publish it maybe after I finally settle with my other books.

There was a MiShu story on my mind now.It was a Vampire fanfic with a bit of SeulRene's side story cuz both (G)I-dle and Red Velvet is my ult group and I am a MiShu and SeulRene's hardcore shipper.

And if you want a Cancer part 2,you can comment here.But I will change the title into a different one since Miyeon already cured her cancer and the title cannot be Cancer anymore.The story will continue after MiShu married.

Anyway,before I will start with new MiShu's fanfic,if you are an Insomnia/Dreamcatcher stan,please support my Dreamcatcher fanfics,especially Magician,a JiBo fanfic.I will appreciate if you read this book and vote

I will appreciate if you read this book and vote