Chapter 26

Miyeon POV

Today is my first date with Shuhua.We never really go out to the date before.But I kind of nervous.It my first ever date as a girlfriend.

"Miyeon,what about this dress?"

"Didn't I tell you that dress look kind of plain?"I told Minnie and yes,Minnie was helping me for the date.She is the only friend that I could rely on.

"Can you stop complain?Come on,wear this.I'm sure she love whatever you were wearing,especially when you are not wearing anything."I look at her angrily. "What did you said,Minnie?"

I almost went after her when she quickly left my room.I rolled my eyes.Aish,what a scary cat...

I glanced at the dress and sighed.I hope she will like it.If she won't,I am going to kill Minnie for sure.After all she was the one who chose this dress -_-

I took my time to prepare for my date.I need to fetch Shuhua from Bae mansion at 3 pm sharp.Well,I still got like 1 hour left to prepare myself.

After I putting on my dress,I put on the lipstick,blusher foundation and also eyeliner so that I will make Shuhua's heart fluttered ^_^

I look at my clock,it shown 2:30 pm.I need to get my car quick.Before I left,I told Minnie that she should never ever enter in my room since she always love to go to my room.

"Fine,fine...and beside I might not be at home later."
"Why?"
"Well...I need to hanging out with Yuqi."She said and I quickly patted her head.

"Seriously Minnie,since when you and Yuqi started hanging out together."I asked her,continue patting her head.

Minnie suddenly slapped my hand. "Yah!Stop doing that!"

"Okay...well see you later Minnie."I waved to her and went inside my car.I slammed the brake with my foot and started driving to Shuhua's house-I mean Bae mansion.

As I finally reached to her mansion,I saw Shuhua and....Irene unnie outside the mansion.

I went out from my car and bowed to Irene unnie with my head slightly down to greet her politely.

"Good morning,Irene unnie.I came here to fetch Shuhua."I told her as my gaze locked on Shuhua.

Oh gosh,she look so beautiful as always

I opened the door for Shuhua to come in my car,she thanked me before she came in.I closed the door and bowed to Irene unnie once again.

"Thank you for taking care of Shuhua again.Before you two going for a date,I want to tell you something."

I furrowed my eyebrow.What did she want to talk to me about? "Yes,Irene unnie?"

She went to my ear and whispered something to me which make me gulped.She went away from me and gave me her faint smile. "Remember not to hurt her feeling."