Chapter 27

Shuhua POV

Today is Monday and I got school today.Aish,I hate school so much.Why do we need to go to school?I rather go home and study. 

But nevermind,at least there is Miyeon.And I also need to teach her.Our final exam is coming around 3 weeks. 

Anyway,I decided to go and take a bath.After that,I ate some dishes that Irene unnie cooked before she went off to work. 

Before I went to school,I checked the mailbox first.There was a envelope refering to my name.I don't know what was inside in this envelope,so I quickly tear off the envelope.I took out whatever is in the envelope. 

And my face became hot. 

It a photo of me and Miyeon kissing. 

Oh shit,who the hell took this photo?I didn't know there was someone watching us back when we have a summer camp.Who could it be,the one who took this photos? 

I heard a car horn just in front of the mansion.I knew it Miyeon because she informed me that she will picked me up to go to school together. 

I don't want her to see this photos.I quickly put the photos inside my bag.I went out to see Miyeon was leaning on the car,playing her phone. 

Wow,she look so cool ^_^ 

She noticed my presence,she stopped playing her phone and look at me with her smile.I walked forward to her and gave a peck on her before I went into her car. 

"Jagiya,we got like 2 hours before our lesson start.Can we hang out somewhere?"She asked with her pouted lip.
I shook my head . "Unnie,we have less than a month to our final exam.It is better if we hang out in the library."I told her.She pouted again and she started driving. 

Aish,can she stop pouting?My heart couldn't handle it. 

Anyway,we went to the library.I took some books from the shelves that are useful to our subjects. 

As I went back to where Miyeon is,I noticed Miyeon was already taking out her textbooks.She was reading through her textbook.My heart melt seeing her reading through her textbooks. 

I didn't noticed I was smiling at her like I was a crazy person.I shook my head and went toward Miyeon.I placed the books on the table which make her to look at me in the eyes. 

Oh gosh,she look so beautiful even though she look at me like that. 

Aish,I should stop mesmerizing her beauty.I need to teach her the History since she still did not understand History no matter how many time the professor taught her. 

3rd Person POV 

Shuhua started sitting next to Miyeon.She sat closer to Miyeon with only one inch apart from each other.With that position,Shuhua is comfortable to teach Miyeon. 

But Miyeon couldn't focus when Shuhua was busy teaching her.Her eyes was gazing at Shuhua's side profile.She could even smell Shuhua's hair shampoo.It was a sweet and floral scent. 

"Miyeon,Miyeon....Cho Miyeon!"Miyeon finally snapped out when Shuhua shouted her name,but not too loud that make people in the library to look at them. 

"What?"Miyeon asked innocently.Shuhua folded her arm,glaring at the girl. "Are you daydreaming again?"Shuhua asked. 

Miyeon of course shook her head.She then pouted. "Of course not,I did not day-"Shuhua couldn't resist Miyeon's pouting,so she lean in and crash her lip onto hers.After 3 seconds,Shuhua pulled away. 

"If you daydreaming again,I will not go easy on you while kissing." 

Miyeon gulped and replied. "Y-yes."