Chapter 16

Miyeon POV

Aish,my head is hurt....where the hell am I?

I couldn’t move my body as I was feeling numb.All I could see is was the fan spinning on the ceiling.

I turned my head slightly to my right,I noticed there was a long black hair girl sleeping with her head laying on the bed beside me.

I couldn’t see as her hair was covering her face.

But I could recognised this perfume’s scent.Is this girl Shuhua?

I wanted to get up but my body felt weak to do so.

“Miyeon unnie?”

Oh shit,I think I woke Shuhua up.I glanced at her and started smiling to her.

Shuhua look at me, more like glaring at me and hit my arm softly. “Miyeon unnie,you are really a pabo!I thought you are really going to die and leave me like that!”She said to me,almost yelling.

I could see that the tear has formed on Shuhua’s eyes.Is....she crying?

Shuhua POV

Flashback

I just called the ambulance,waiting for it to arrive.I don’t know what has happened to Miyeon.Why is she suddenly fainted.

I placed my head near to her chest and I couldn’t hear her heartbeat.And I also couldn’t feel her breath.Is she on a cardiac arrest?

What should I do?The ambulance will arrive in 15 minutes and I don’t think they will make it.If I call Minnie,I don’t think Miyeon will make it.

Aish,I have no choice but to do a CPR.

I slowly took off Miyeon’s hoodie,showing her black shirt that she was wearing.I placed my palm on her chest,and I started performed CPR on her by pumping my palm on her chest.

“1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5, 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 10, 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 15....”

I continue pumping her chest with my palm till 30 times,after that I placed my head to her nose to hear if she breathing or not,but still I couldn’t hear it.Is she going to die?

I look at her lip,and I remember that CPR need to do mouth to mouth contact.Thinking about it is making me blush.Should I skip that?But...aigoo...she going to die soon.It not like I want to kiss her or something.I want to save her- no I need to save her.

I’m close my eye and completely locked my lip on her lip,giving my air through her mouth.A few minutes later,I heard an ambulance alarm soumd.

I can’t helped but to be sighed in relieve.Aish,what took them so long?”

End of flashback

Since then,I can’t stop thinking about that mouth to mouth contact with Miyeon.My face feel so hot all of a sudden.

“Are you okay,Shuhua?Why your face is red?”She was about touch my cheek,but I quickly put down her arm,telling her that she shouldn’t move since she still weak.

Miyeon then pouted cutely.

Aish,can she stop being this cute?It so annoying.-_-

Suddenly,my tear was streaming through my cheek.I touch my tear with my thump .I don’t know why am I crying right now.

It is because I thought Miyeon going to die?

Miyeon POV

I don’t know why Shuhua is crying.I know I am idiot,I can’t understand other people feeling.But I think...she was crying because of me.