Chapter 14

Minnie POV

Aish,I'm so pabo.Why did.I run away from her?I look an idiot running away suddenly.Maybe I just eat something cool to cool me off. 

My eyes were roaming around the place and I saw an ice cream shop just a few metres away from me. 

I guess Ice cream will do it. 

I walked toward the shop and ordered a strawberry ice cream.I handed my money to the store owner and I took the ice cream from him and started walking away. 

I started licking the ice cream and it so damn cool.Nothing will beat the ice cream ^_^ 

While eating my ice cream,I decided to stay at the park for a while.I don't wanna  go home first.I don't know why but I feel like I want to get some fresh air from here. 

An hour later,I decided to go home.Hopefully,Miyeon won't ask me why I suddenly ran away like that. 

I finally arrived to my house and insert the key to unlock the door.When I was about to insert the key,the door open.I guess Miyeon forgot to lock the door again.Seriously that papo  -_- 

"Shuhua!!!" 

I was about to go to kitchen when suddenly I heard Miyeon's voice from the room.I don't know why but I felt very worried. 

Why did she shout Shuhua's name? 

Is Shuhua in this house? 

Damn,I should run to Miyeon's room fast.I hope nothing bad happen to her. 

I quickly rushed toward her room. 

"Miyeon,what the hell hap-"I paused when I see something amusing in front of me.A smirked plastered on my face and I leaned on the door with my arms crossed. 

"Well,if you want to do sex in this room,can you please do it at the night club's private room?"I said,still smirking at them. 

Miyeon look at me with her red cheek and quickly got up from Shuhua while Shuhua got up from the bed ,also her cheek is red. 

Aigoo,they are so cute?Such a cutest couple. 

Miyeon POV

Aish,that jerk... 

I quickly run toward Minnie but Minnie managed to run away from me to her room so fast. 

Tsk,If only I can catch her fast,then I will kill her for saying that to me,especially when Shuhua is here.Now I couldn't face Shuhua. 

I look at Shuhua,feeling so embarrassed that I could hide my face from her but I decided to change the topic.I grabbed the tray with 2 cup of coffee and handed one of the coffee to Shuhua. 

"Thank you...."Shuhua said softly.I couldn't helped but my face is so damn hot.And I think I need an ice. 

"Well,Shuhua.I will be right back.I need to go to the kitchen to take something."I told her as I quickly left the room. 

My face is still hot.I need something to cool me down. 

I took a few ice cubes from the fridge and put it on my face.I hope my face will cool down. 

-12 seconds later- 

It didn't work.My face is still hot like a chilli.Aish,it my fault for putting my diary at that place.I should hide it somewhere that no one will find it.