Chapter 33

Shuhua finally reached to the hotel room.As soon as she went in to her room,she completely locked the door and went to the bath room to take a quick shower. 

After she bath,Shuhua threw herself on her bed.She doesn't have a mood to move around her room or watch some television show. 

There was even a few unreads messages from Jiu who was worried about her.Shuhua was faintly smile to the phone.She didn't know Jiu was so worried about her even though it not even a month since they just met. 

She then dug her head to her pillow.The next thing she knew,she was blacked out. 

---
It been a few hours since Jiu has messaged Shuhua and Shuhua haven't replied to her. 

Minnie noticed that Jiu was looking worried than she thought. "Yo,why are you looking so worried?" 

Jiu sighed. "It about Shuhua.She didn't reply to me back."
"Why?"Minnie asked curiously
"I don't know.It probably Miyeon's fault" 

"Huh?Miyeon's fault??Why was that?"Minnie was so shocked that she shouted at Jiu like that,making all the people around her were looking at her weirdly. 

Jiu scratched her nape.She hate to tell her about that but she has no choice.She went toward Minnie's ear and told her everything. 

Minnie's eyes was widened in shock. "What?She did what!?" 

--- 

Time skip 

As soon Shuhua finally awake from her short nap,she realised that it was already night time.She was actually planning to go back by tomorrow morning. 

But before she want to go back tomorrow,she decided to walk around the city first. 

She changed into a comfortable clothing  and started to go outside with her phone. 

As she glanced at her phone,she noticed that Jiu has given like 1000 unread message.
"Should I reply her back?She seem worried about me though."
And so,she began replying Jiu's message. 

Jiu:Where are you?
Jiu:Are you okay??
Shuhua:Yes,I'm fine.
Jiu:Thank god you finally replied me 😣
Shuhua:Unnie,are you free at this timing?
Jiu:Yes, why?
Shuhua:I want to tour the city again, and I really need someone to accompany me.
Jiu:Sure.I will be happy to help you. 

With that,Shuhua decided to go out with Jiu.The 2 girls made their promise to meet in front of the hotel's building and Jiu will pick Shuhua up. 

As Shuhua was waiting for Jiu,she saw a familiar girl running toward her happily. 

She was wearing a coat over her black shirt with a long pant and a boots.The girl was looking different than the usual.Shuhua almost didn't recognised her at first.The girl didn't wear her glasses as she used to. 

"Unnie....Jiu unnie??"She exclaimed. 

Jiu gave her cheeky smile and walked toward shocking Shuhua.As she reached to her,she began to salute to Shuhua. 

"I am here to pick you up, Lady Shuhua."She said in a loud voice,acting like a sergeant that can cause Shuhua to laugh at her. 

"Seriously unnie.And beside you look so pretty without your glasses."Shuhua compliment her. 

"You mean I doesn't look pretty when I have my glasses on?"Jiu exclaimed and Shuhua continue chuckled.Shuhua shook her head and she told Jiu that she is pretty even with or without her glasses. 

The two started walking together.They first went to the tourist attraction which Shuhua never have a chance to go there. 

Shuhua was having fun with Jiu,gazing all the attraction.Jiu told Shuhua to stand beside a statue.Shuhua obedient stand beside the statue.