Chapter 35

"Present for your girlfriend?"Dami exclaimed.

Miyeon was having a hard time to find the present for her girlfriend but she couldn't find it easily. She doesn't know what Shuhua really like.She was clueless.She wanted to ask Irene about it but she doesn't have her contact number.So this is why she visit Dami's house and asked her about Shuhua.

"Yes,Dami.Do you know what presents she might like?"

"How would I know?She is your girlfriend,isn't it?You should know what she like."

It is true that Miyeon and Shuhua are together for almost 6 years.Within that year,something happened to her,and Miyeon have no choice but to leave Shuhua for 5 years,so it not even a year since they are together,like side by side with each other.

Miyeon slammed her head on the table and started lying on it.She still doesn't know what Shuhua like.

"Aish,can you please don't be hopeless?Instead of just giving a present to her,why don't you prepare a wonderful dinner for her and stay by her side the whole night?"Dami suggested.Miyeon was still laying her head on the table. 

"That's sound a great idea I guess."Miyeon said,still trying to process about Dami's idea.

---

It finally a night time,Jiu just went out from the office to go home.She was wearing with her small sling bag hanging around her neck.She noticed there was a dark hair girl running through the hallway.

Jiu was curious about that girl,so she started running toward the girl.

The girl noticed that Jiu was chasing her.She used her long legs to run even faster from Jiu.She doesn't want to get caught by her.

Jiu began to swallowed her saliva.She stretched her arm toward the girl while running and eventually,she managed to grabbed her wrist.The girl was trying to let Jiu's hand off her.

"Let go of me!"The girl said.Jiu could hear the girl sob.Jiu's hand went to the girl's bang and lifted it,revealing her face.

"Yoohyeon,what are you doing here?"Jiu asked the girl.The girl was still sobbing.Yoohyeon was about to push Jiu but Jiu held her arm to stop her from doing so.

"Why....?"Yoohyeon finally spoke.Her tears started streaming through her cheek,landed on the floor.

"Why are you doing this?I....saw you....going out with another.....nurse.I didn't know you such a play girl."

"Huh?What do you mean?"Jiu was clueless.Jiu was only going out with some nurses.She only treat them as friends but not more than that.

Yoohyeon quickly hit Jiu's chest hard.

While Shuhua were getting ready to go home,she heard some commotion from the hallway.She walked toward the direction where she heard the voice and stopped when she saw Jiu and Yoohyeon was crying.

Watching them remind Shuhua of Miyeon and her.

"I really hate you,Kim Minji.We are over!"Yoohyeon started running but Jiu quickly grabbed Yoohyeon before she could run and pulled her for a hug.Jiu then started rubbing her back and Yoohyeon continue crying on Jiu's uniform.

"I'm sorry,Yoohyeon.I just went out with them and I never do anything,I swear I never do anything.I only like them as a friend but I like you more than that."Jiu pushed Yoohyeon slightly so that she could see Yoohyeon's beauty face.

"I love you,Yoohyeon.I only love you.Remember that."Jiu's lip quickly crashed on Yoohyeon's.Shuhua was watching them in 'awe' and she decided to just leave them be and walk home.