Chapter 2

Miyeon POV

Today is a weekend and I don’t have school.So Minnie and I decided to shopping a bit in Seoul.We shopping at some mall.

“Miyeon,look this.Isn’t this dress look pretty?You look pretty good in this dress.”Minnie asked me as she showing me the dress.Seriously,why dress?I rather wearing a shirt and a hoodie jacket than a dress.

“Sorry,Minnie.I look so dumb wearing the dress.”I politely declined her.I just hate wearing the dress.

“Oh come on,Miyeon.I’m sure the dress look good for you.Minnie said while pouting.Can she stop pouting?Aish,stop being cute,Minnie.Why are you so cute?

“Even if you act cute,it doesn’t work on me,you know.”I said,looking away from Minnie. “Then,if you don’t wear this dress,Shuhua will not notice you at this rate.”Wait,Shuhua will not notice me?Aish,I guess Minnie won.

I sighed and told her that she can buy me a dress.I could see a sparkle on Minnie’s eyes and she hugged me tight.She was clearly happy.

“Thank you,Miyeon.Thank you.”

“Shut up.Just buy the dress.”I told her.Minnie quickly ran toward the counter,purchasing the dress.I decided to stand outside the store to wait for Minnie.

As I was standing here,I saw my crush.I mean Shuhua.She was carrying her shopping bags.I wonder what is she doing here?Should I approach her?She look like she need help carrying her shopping bags.

Maybe I should.

I was about to approach her but I think she is not shopping alone here.

She is shopping with Soojin.

Shuhua and Soojin was smiling and Soojin even help Shuhua carrying the shopping bag.Aigo,my heart...I could feel my heart crack again.

“Hey Miyeon,what are you doing?”It seem Minnie just finish purchasing the dress.I didn’t answer Minnie,because if I answer her about Shuhua and Soojin,she will get mad.

I just pulled Minnie away from Shuhua and Soojin. I only replied to her:

“Let’s go for clubbing.”

“Oh...ok...”Minnie said as she smiled.

We went to the night club.Minnie and I always go to the night club.So the owner of the club knew us.We only go to the night club if we feel stress especially exam and love problem.

“Hello,Miyeon, Minnie.How are you two?”The owner asked us. We both smiled and said “We’re fine.”

I then look at the menu on what drinks should I pick.Minnie told me not to drink any of the alcohol.I ignored her and so I decided to pick wine.Long time I never drink it.

The owner has finish making the wine and he handed it to me.I of course wanting to drink it.My throat really hurt.

I was about to drink it when suddenly Minnie snatched my wine and she drank my wine!

Minnie,are you papo?You can’t handle alcoholic,remember?Why did you drink it?

“What the fuck,Minnie?You can’t drink my wine like that.”I told her,I was clearly mad at her action.Her face was very red.She almost collapse when I caught her.

“Owner,do you mind if we book some of your room?”I asked the owner.I can’t really leave Minnie in this condition like this.Her parents will kill me if they found out Minnie drank the wine.

“Sure.The room is right behind there.”The owner was pointing the direction of the room.I nodded and I started carrying Minnie in a bridal style.