Chapter 9

Miyeon POV

The professor was teaching us about the technology of Science.I don’t know what is the topic all about but I was struggling to cope with the professor.

Aish,I should study at home.I really hate this kind of subject.Can someone please help me?

I suddenly heard a sound from the chair beside me, telling me that someone was sitting next to me.I wonder who.No one dare to sit next to me though.

I slowly turned to look at beside me and my eyes was aiming at the beautiful figure.

Shuhua....

“Do you need help?”She asked me. I don’t want her to worry about me,so I just shook my head. “It okay,I don’t need help.”I lied to her.

Aish,I’m so papo.I should let her help me.

“Are you sure you don’t need help?Look at your worksheet,all your questions is blank.”

Oh shit.I guess she know that I need help.

“Here,let me help you.”She said as she pulled my worksheet to her.She then explained some things about this subject that I don’t understand,but somehow,I understood what she teach.

“The answer to that question....is that electricity came from a lightning from storm....so....”

I couldn’t pay attention to what Shuhua was teaching but I was busy looking at her face.Wow,she so beautiful.....I could stare at her face the whole day.

Shuhua POV

I was trying to explain about the subject to Miyeon.I tried my best to explain to her,but when I look up,it seem she was staring at me for quite sometime.

“Yah,Cho Miyeon,are you listening?”I asked her.She doesn’t look like she is listening to me.Aish,I need  to repeat it again -_-

“Yeah....I’ve been listening to your face.”

What the hell?What is she talking about?

She started closing her mouth when she realise what she said.I found her cute though....

Cute?Why did I said that??Okay,Shuhua,just think of what to reply to her.

Let me think....aish,I can’t think.

*Bell ring*

Oh thank god,the lesson finally ended.

Miyeon POV

Oh man,I’m so glad that the lesson finally ended.I really hate my fucking mouth.Why did I said that?I look like a creep saying like that to her.

“Okay class,this is the end of your lesson.Before I end the class,I just want to tell you all that there is a project for you to do.You need a partner to do for your project.I will arrange your partner the next lesson.As for you two.”The professor then look at me and Minnie.I knew he was addressing to us since we did badly for our exam and our projects.

“Ms Cho and Ms Yontarak,your partner will be your buddy.”

What?Shuhua is going to be my partner??Oh wow,I’m so happy.But....Minnie though....I feel bad for her.I mean she going to be Soojin’s partner for the project too.

“Are you serious,professor?No freaking way...there no way I will  be her partner.”Minnie said as she stood up from her seat.I could see that Minnie don’t want to be Soojin’s partner.

“You have no choice,Ms Yontarak.This is for your mark for your final exam.You need to partner her.Ms Seo is the top student,she can help you.”The professor said.

Minnie then sighed and sat back her seat.She look so stressful though....but oh well,at least Shuhua is my partner.

The lesson just ended with the professor leaving the class.As he left,Minnie approached me as per usual.I mean it our lunch time,so we always go to the rooftop for lunch.

We both started to go to the rooftop,but before we go,I noticed that Shuhua was lonely today and doesn’t have any friends too.I wonder what happened to Yuqi.I didn’t see her since in the morning.

Minnie suddenly poking my chest with her elbow and wink at me.I think she was telling me to ask Shuhua to join us for lunch.

Seriously Minnie,I know what to do.

I walked toward her but then,before I could ask her,I got pushed by some random guy and my bottom hit on the floor.

Ouch....what the hell....

The guy sticked his tongue out at me and I just rolled my eyes toward him.

Tsk,what’s wrong with him?

I know this is bad but I was overhearing their conversation. “Hello,Shuhua.Would you like to eat with me for lunch?”The boy asked to Shuhua and winked at her.

Tsk,how dare she wink at my Shuhua.There no way Shuhua will go out with this lame dude.

“S-sorry.....I can’t...”

I was so happy seeing Shuhua rejected him.I wanted to jump in excitement but I can’t.

“But please go out with me.”The guy grabbed Shuhua’s hand.And....he freaking touched her!

Tsk.

I quickly punched the guy in his face and the guy was crashing to the ground and hit his back really hard.I feel sorry for him.

I extended my arm to grabbed Shuhua’s hand and I eye smile her. “Let’s go to lunch together.”

“We-”Before Shuhua could talk,I pulled Shuhua’s arm to dragged her to our rooftop while Minnie was just following us from behind.

-Rooftop-

Minnie and I were talking some things which make us laugh but Shuhua doesn’t seem to understand our joke.And she look like she was left out,so I decided to say something to her.

“Shuhua,where is Yuqi?”I asked her.I still curious what happened to Yuqi. “She is sick today.”She answered.

“Why?”Shuhua suddenly asked.

“What?”

“Why do you asked that?Do you like Yuqi a lot?”

Wait what?I like Yuqi?What make her asking that?I like Yuqi as friend but no more than that.I quickly shook my head at her.There no way I like her the way I like Shuhua.Shuhua is still my no.1 to me.

“Of course not.There no way I like her.I mean I like her as friend.But I already have a crush....”I told her as I playing my finger.

“Who is your crush?”Suddenly,she held out my hand.I could feel that my heart beat so fast.Why did she touch me like that?The way she stare at me like that is so beautiful.

Aish,why are you so perfect for me,Yeh Shuhua?

3rd Person POV

Minnie noticed that Shuhua and Miyeon were talking something.They look so serious when they talk to each other.

Minnie wanted to approach them but then,she saw Shuhua touched Miyeon’s hand which make a smirk formed on her face.She decided to interrupted them by placing her hands around Miyeon and Shuhua’s neck. “Yo,what ya talking about?”Minnie asked,still smirking at them.

Shuhua then realised that she was touching Miyeon’s hand,so she quickly let go of it and apologised.She didn’t mean to touch Miyeon like that.

To Shuhua’s surprise,Miyeon just smile. “It is okay.It not like I never let you touch me.”She said,giving a warm smile to Shuhua.Upon hearing that,Shuhua sighed in relieved.

Miyeon then decided to change the topic,she started asking Shuhua about the Science project that they need to complete.Shuhua did not know what to do for the project and she haven’t plan it,so she decided to ask Miyeon whether she want to discuss with her at Bae’s mansion.She ensure Miyeon that Irene will gladly have Miyeon to come over to her house.

At first,Miyeon was so happy that she could jump off from the roof,but then,she suddenly became shy after thinking what if Irene let her date with Shuhua.She have a chance to get close to Shuhua and ask her to be her girlfriend before she lose to her disease,before the time up and she has to go.

“So do you want to come to my mansion on weekends?”Shuhua asked Miyeon again which make her snapped from her thought.Miyeon then nodded her head.Since it just a project,she need to come to Shuhua’s mansion.

Shuhua then look at Minnie which make Minnie confused and tilted her head. “What is it?”Asked Minnie confusingly.

“You are going to have a project with Soojin unnie.How are you going to work with her since you can’t get along with her?”

Hearing what Shuhua said is making Minnie worried more about her project.And she can’t even get along with Soojin well.Minnie then sighed. “You right.Your friend doesn’t seem to like me or Miyeon.”Minnie said,again she sighed.

“Well,if you want her to like you,you need to obey her,you must listen to her instruction.And you need to ask her nicely.”Shuhua advised Minnie.Minnie doesn’t seem to care what Shuhua said.She don’t want to listen to anyone instruction.

Miyeon slowly poking Minnie’s stomach area with her elbow,telling her that she need to listen to Soojin’s instruction to make Soojin like her.Minnie then give up and sighed. “I guess you’re right.I should listen to her.....”Minnie said as she looking away from Miyeon and Shuhua.

Hearing Minnie’s statement is making Shuhua and Miyeon smiled. “Okay,Minnie.You try to talk to Soojin nicely.I’m sure she will talk nicely to you back.”Miyeon said as she hit Minnie’s back.

“Yah!That’s hurt,ya know!”Minnie yelled as she rubbed her back which got hit by Miyeon.

Miyeon smiled and apologized in an excited tone.And she also use some aegyo to Minnie,making Minnie do a disgust face to her.

After they talked for a few minutes,they has just realise the time.Their next boring lesson is going to start soon,so they pack their things and walk back to their class.

______________

A/N:Don't forget to vote and comment