Chapter 22

Miyeon was shook when Shuhua was coming toward them with her dress.She couldn't say anything as she was adore of Shuhua's appearance.

All Miyeon could say is her name. "Shuhua...."

Shuhua realised that Miyeon was also in the beach.She turned toward the blushing girl and just gave her awkward smile to her. "Hey...Miyeon..."

Yeri smirked as the 2 of them were just staring each other. "You know what,you should go hang out with her."Knowing that Miyeon wanted to spend time with Shuhua,Yeri let go of Miyeon's hand and run back toward her group of friends and continue playing game with them.

While their friends were playing some games,Miyeon and Shuhua were sitting in one corner,enjoying the views.Shuhua doesn't want to play the games because she was too lazy.And Miyeon,she just want to spend time with her.

The two of them didn't talk.They were only watching the view.It was quiet for them and Miyeon couldn't stand the quietness.

Shuhua didn't know what to start the conversation with her.Everytime Miyeon and Shuhua make a eye contact,Shuhua always look away from her.

"Hm...well...today weather is nice,right?"Miyeon finally started the conversation.

Shuhua was only nodding her head and hummed in replies.Miyeon found that it was too awkward,really awkward that Miyeon don't know how to continue the conversation.

Miyeon watched their friends playing the tagging games.They look like they were having fun.Seeing their friends smiling.

She couldn't stop thinking about what Yeri said when Yeri asked her to join them.

"Memories,huh?"Miyeon murmured.

"What unnie?"

Miyeon shook her head. "Nothing,it just that over there look so fun."She said as she pointed a group of girls.Shuhua saw it and chuckled when Irene was chasing Yeri.She didn't know Irene like to play tagging game.

"Yah Kim Yerim!!"

They even could heard Irene's voice from afar.It was the first time for both of them especially Shuhua saw that Irene is very competitive than the others.

"I didn't know that Irene unnie and Yeri are close."Miyeon said. "I heard that you met Yeri in the college,right?What do you think of her?"Shuhua suddenly became mad.She crossed her arm,glaring at Miyeon.

"Why are you angry for?I just treat her as friend only."Miyeon was trying to defend herself.She did not know what make Shuhua angry.Shuhua sighed. "Aish,I'm not mad...I just..."Shuhua paused.

"Just what?"

"You know what,just forget it."Shuhua suddenly run away.Before she run,Miyeon swore that she saw Shuhua's cheek was red.

"Weird..."Miyeon murmured.

Meanwhile,the group of girls still continue playing the tagging game.Soyeon accidentally pushed Minnie.She didn't know that her strength was so strong that she can push Minnie.

Minnie stood up and glared at Soyeon with her hand quickly gripped on Soyeon's collar. "Yah!What the hell are you doing!?"

"What?I just push you lightly."Soyeon said,glaring at Minnie.Minnie clicked her tongue and was about to punch Soyeon,but luckily Yuqi quickly held Minnie's hand.

Yuqi was glaring at her.Minnie slowly put down her fist. Yuqi ignored Minnie and went toward Soyeon who almost got punch by Minnie.

"Are you okay,Soyeon?"