Chapter 34

A/N:Since my previous chapter has surpassed 10 votes,I decided to publish this now

---

The time has gone very fast since that day,when Miyeon apologized to Shuhua and Shuhua already forgive her.

Since that day,Shuhua decided to stay in Thailand to continue working here.She contacted Lisa that she will continue working.So Lisa was happy.She was happy that Shuhua finally decided to stay and work here.

As for Miyeon,she always hanging out in Shuhua's hotel room just to cuddled with her girlfriend when Shuhua took her time off from work.

Miyeon and Shuhua were watching a romantic movie in the room.Miyeon was hugging Shuhua,wrapping her arm around Shuhua's neck while Shuhua did the same but she only placed her hand on Miyeon's chest.She could hear a strong yet warm heartbeat from Miyeon.

The couple look at each other,then smile warmly.They then continue to watch the movie.

While they were watching it,Shuhua's phone was vibrating from the table.Shuhua asked Miyeon to get her phone from the table.Miyeon started scratching her nape and slowly make her way toward the table.She hate when something interrupting their sweetest moments.

Miyeon grabbed the phone and she took a peek on Shuhua's phone who was calling her.

It was Jiu.

Her face was getting heated up as she saw Jiu's name.She do not know why does she feel this way.

"Miyeon unnie,what are you doing?Give me my phone."Shuhua asked.Miyeon was looking kind-off gloomy while walking toward Shuhua.Shuhua was looking at her in confusion.Why Miyeon doesn't seem happy.

As Shuhua look her phone,she now know what make Miyeon sad.She grinned. "Are you jealous?"

Miyeon blushed and shook her head. "Of course not.I'm not jealous."Miyeon lied,but her obvious red cheek told the truth.

Shuhua chuckled and gave a peck on Miyeon's cheek. "Do not worry Miyeonnie.Jiu and me are just friends."Shuhua assured her.

Leaving blushing Miyeon alone,Shuhua went to the side of her room to have a call with Jiu.

"Hello Jiu unnie!"Shuhua said in a brighter tone than ever.
Jiu chuckled as she heard Shuhua's brighter tone.She knew that Shuhua might enjoy her off time with Miyeon.
"How are you two right now?
"We are...good..."Shuhua paused for a while as she watched how Miyeon was busy watching the movie.She just found out that Miyeon was so cute.
She then continue her conversation with Jiu."Yeah,we are good.We went out,having a dinner together and watch some movie."

"That's good to know.I'm glad you two get along."
"Yeah...by the way,how are you and Yoohyeon?"Shuhua asked which make Jiu suddenly coughing.Shuhua was worried of Jiu. "Are you okay unnie??"

Jiu finally stop coughing. "Yes,I'm okay...about me and Yoohyeon....we are fine....just like you two.Aish...."

Shuhua could heard a sighed from Jiu at the end of her sentence. "Hm...are you guys okay?"

Jiu lied to her that she is okay.She hung up the call with Shuhua and approached to Yoohyeon who was seem to be sulking.

Jiu tried to get the attention from Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon was completely ignored her. "Come on,babe.I'm sorry."Jiu was going to touch her but Yoohyeon push Jiu's arm slightly,not wanting Jiu's hand to touch on her skin.

"Please babe,why are you being like this?"Jiu wanted to hug Yoohyeon but Yoohyeon quickly dodge it by sneaking out from Jiu hug.She went back to her room which make Jiu sighed.