Chapter 7

Shuhua POV

I just woke from my sleep and the time now is 8 am.Today is actually Sunday,so there no school today.

Do you know why I woke up early?

It my habit to wake up early.Everytime I woke up early especially on Weekend,I always do housechore.Irene unnie is currently not in this house because she have work.

Irene unnie is actually a business woman,so I understand that she is a busy and sometime,she went home late.

I went to the living room.I saw 1 million won on the table.I also saw there is a note beside it.I picked up the note and started reading it.

Note:
Hello,Shuhua.I might go home late today because I have an important meeting later.I don't know how long is the meeting but I have a feeling that the meeting probably end later,so I gave you a million won for the whole day for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

After reading the note,I face-palmed.Aish,aren't 1 million won is a lot?Geez...unnie...

After I looking around my house,making sure the house is clean and tidy,I quickly went out from the house to go to the mall.I was wearing a black shirt with jean.

Since I don't have a driving licence yet,I just walk to the mall.

Aish,it took an hour for me to reach there.How I wish I have a driving licence?-_-

---

I finally reached to the mall after an hour of walking.I could feel that there is a sweat formed on my forehead.Argh...it so hot today...

I quickly went inside to the mall.I'm going to buy some groceries and some snacks for myself.

While searching for the things that I want to buy,there are so many people were staring at me.Why did they looking at me like that?

Maybe because Irene unnie family own this mall.If you don't know,her family is actually came from a big company and they own so many mall including this mall.So most customers knew about me and Irene unnie.I am just Irene unnie cousin,but Irene unnie always treat me like her own sister and I'm grateful for her.

After searching for the things that I want to buy,I went to the cashier to buy it.The cashier told me that the price is around thousand won,I just took my money and handed to her.

I could see that she was surprise to see my money.Since I came from a rich family,I just keep my poker face.

While waiting for the cashier to give back the change,I was looking around.There is nothing to do here.So I just sighed.

"Shuhua!"

I heard a familiar voice behind me,so I quickly turned around and saw my classmate who I was not close to approaching me.

"Minnie,what are you doing here?"I asked her.Minnie was wearing a sport bra with short.I think she was jogging just now.But what the hell did she wear like that in the mall?

"I just dropped by here.So,how you and your buddy for your study date?"

Study date??We are not dating but why do my face feel so hot?

"We are not dating."I told her,avoiding her eye contact.A grin suddenly plastered on her face.Why is she grinning?

"Shuhua,do you want Miyeon's number?I can give it to you if you want.After all you guys are buddies."

Wait,Minnie have her number?Oh yeah,I forgot that Miyeon is her best friend and both of them always hanging out together.

And....how did she know I want Miyeon's number.