chapter 1: introduction of radha

" I want to be like a sunflower, so even the darkest days, i will stand tall & find the sunlight "- unknown

***************************

Beauty holds so much value only for them who knows it's true meaning . Being beautiful was not only about it's physical appearance but the true beauty of inner self. Stories we read about the beauty and the beast was an example of cost,  patience and understanding. Sometimes we were so busy with our own materialistic need,  selfishness and lust that we lost our True beauty and love.

Love is a small word but it's nature isn't easy as it seems. It's takes time, trust and respect last but not list selflessness without all it's just a physical need with a loaded lust. To create an example of what love is?  They reborn as one and only, in here, in Vrindavan.

Virndaban was a place where everyone was known for its good behavior and such innocent beauty which was worth to keep .

It was a small village but very pleasant, situated on the lap of Mother Nature away from any kind of artificial materials. It was paradise with beautiful flowers, flowing rivers, forest,  peace and prosperity.

The Entire village was divine & blessed by river yamuna.

This place was known for its beauty and

there she lived, they called her radha. Most beautiful woman into the entire village. She was divine  , with her lotus black brownies eyes, red lips and moonlight like flawless tender soft skin and long, thick black aromantic hair,  in a  one word she was the definition of beauty.

Her father was the chief of the barsana, virshvan.

Being parents only child, she was her father's life.

Not for just beauty, radha was also known for her kindness and innocence. She was ideal for everyone.
But as older said life was not bed of roses.

At the age of 14 she get married to a man named ayan. He was 8 years older than her and her father's friends son. His father was a very rich marchent.

When she got married to ayan, in  that time she was very happy, thinking that she was finally able to find her love of life. But she was wrong ayan was very cold hearted person. He already cleared radha that he  would never being  able to love her.

But radha never gave up and tried harder to win her husband's heart.
But she never got a chance.
Her life become miserable because of her husband's cold treatment towards her. Even her mother in law blamed her that it was her fault that's why her husband acted coldly towards her.

Radha's Pov

After 7 years of marriage

I always wanted a family & a loving husband, then why my life become so miserable after my marriage ?
No matter how much I tried to win his heart, he never responded.

Only gods knows why he was treated me so coldly. That's why even after seven years of our marriage, it still remains unconsumated .

My mother in law blamed me everyday, because I was unable to gave her a grandchild. What was l supposed to tell her? that I was unable cause her son never try to full fill his duties as a husband. Perhaps I should tell her?