🄸🄲🄴🄳 🅃🄴🄰

Twenty-four hours later, Jihyo and Chaeyoung had already entered the classrom. It was suprisingly full and everyone awaited for the professor, yet Dahyun was nowhere to be seen and both of her friends were getting really annoyed. Per usual.

"Where is she?" Chaeyoung whispered, tapping her fingers on the desk "I swear if she doesn't show up. This class is already fucking useless!"

"Language, Chae!" Jihyo scolded, eyeing all of the students inside the classroom. There were a lot of girls, she noticed "A dating class doesn't sound that bad." she lied.

It was unnecessary, but she had to come just for Dahyun. She knew how whiny the younger could get and she didn't want it, not during the most important semester of her life.

"What?!" the blonde almost screamed "You're nuts, right? How could professor Ahn get permission to do this class? Like, do you know any college doing accepting such nonsense?" she asked and got up to leave before Jihyo grabbed her arm.

"Do it for Dahyun," the older simply said "She will be thrilled to know we're here".

"You know, we don't always have to like everything she does because of—"

"Good morning, class." professor Ahn said, walking in the room with his casual and very scary serious expression. He always wore that, the serious and scary expression. No one had ever seen him smile and he had been teaching for quite a while.

Meanwhile, Dahyun was rushing out of her last class. She was exetremely late, something not so usual for her. The girl quickly packed her stuff and ran down the stairs, eager not to miss the first class and her friends' reaction to it.

Dahyun had picked a dating class to attend. Apart from the fact that it gave extra credit to all students, no matter their major, she really wanted to see what her Algebra professor was like outside their strict and very hard classes.

The man had metioned that conducting this class wasn't his choice and only a part of an experiment, but Dahyun didn't mind. She was aware that the man, when younger, was the hot topic, had women running before him, and men hating him. The girl assumed he knew a lot about dating and since she had never been in a relationship, she thought she could use his advice.

As she hurried over to her class, she dropped the bottle she was holding, making it roll against the floor and near someone's feet who so happened to be waiting outside of the door. Without wanting to disturb the person standing, Dahyun snuck her way behind them and kneeled to pick up her drink without realizing the person was taking steps back.

"Ah shit—" the voice of a woman echoed in the empty halls as she tripped over Dahyun and fell to the floor, clutching her books and phone tightly.

"I-I'm sorry." Dahyun immediatly jumped up and offered her hand to the woman, who glared at her.

Both women looked at each other for a while before one of them spoke up. 

"It's cool." the brunette said and grabbed Dahyun's arm, getting up. "What's in that?" she asked as she pointed at the bottle in the girl's hand.

"Peach iced tea.." the girl replied, analyzing the woman's face.

Dahyun found the girl very pretty. It seemed like she wasn't from the country. She had big and bright eyes, with long eyelashes and a perfectly shaped nose. Her lips were the perfect amount of plump and her slightly flushed cheeks made her look like a character out of an anime. Or maybe like God's best creation. The creation He spent all of His time and effort on, skillfully sculpting it's every feature until there were no flaws.

"Ah, I see," she laughed "My name is peach."

"Huh?"

"My name is Momo," the girl laughed again "It means peach in Japanese."

"Oh," Dahyun replied, desperately trying not to focus on the girl's smile "I'm Dahyun."

"Nice to meet you, Dahyun-ssi."

-kimwig