🅂🄸🄳🄴🅂

Chaeyoung had just entered the dorm, feet dragging her tired body after a day of participating in the school's squatting. She didn't find a point to it anymore, the students had taken it too far and their demands had become more stupid and made no sense.

"You're back." Dahyun groaned, not even looking up from her phone when Chaeyoung entered their shared room.

"Is there a problem with that?" the girl asked, taking her sweaty shirt off and putting on her hoodie before jumping on her bed.

"I mean, you could go to your girlfriend's luxurious apartment." Dahyun muttered as she turned her back on Chaeyoung.

"Why you gotta be like that, Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked, sitting up from the bed "I don't see how me being with Mina affects you! It's really not in power to control who I like." she raised her voice. The whole ordeal with the older being mad at her was unnecessary and hurt her deeply. She sometimes felt like she had lost her best friend.

"Whatever." Dahyun rolled her eyes, making Chaeyoung even more angry.

"Let Momo get over it! Be there for her and show her that being with Mina wasn't even meant to be. Do something else if you care so much about her, Dahyun, but not this," the girl said as she hurried over to Dahyun's bed to force her to make eye contact "Because what I have with Mina is awesome and even if things had turned out differently I would still choose her every time!"

"But you did it in such a bad timing, Chae!" the older retorted, pushing Chaeyoung's hands away "She was literally getting in our friend group, finally being comfortable with everyone while Mina was sucking your fucking face off! Even if she's over it, how do you think that feels? Healing a broken heart takes time."

"Why are you always on her side?" Chaeyoung said, pain written all over her face. "Why can't you be happy for me? We can't always have what we want in life."

"This is not about sides, Chaeyoung-ah!" Dahyun hollered, jumping up from the bed "Saying that I'm choosing her side over yours is just fucking bullshit. I would never do that, you're my best friend."

"That's what it seems like! Don't you see it?" Chaeyoung asked "You're all 'Momo this' and 'Momo that'. Maybe Momo isn't the only one getting hurt!"

"I'm just trying to look out for everyone. What is it you don't understand?" the older sighed, sitting back down on the bed and bringing her hands to her face.

"It's clearly not fucking working, unnie!" Chaeyoung said, the salty, transparent liquid threatening to spill out of her brown orbs.

"I don't know what to do, I really don't," Dahyun whined "I want you to be happy, I want to like Mina, to be her friend. But I can't! I promised to help Momo."

"Maybe pushing us away isn't the right way to do that," the younger felt a tear run down her cheek. She really felt like she was loosing her best friend, the person she had grew up. The person who was always supportive of her, always loved her no matter what. Unlike her family, who pretended to not know her because of her sexual orientation. "Let her face it. This is the only way this is going to work. I know you like her, it's so obvious, and that's okay. But please Dahyun, I can't afford to lose you after I've found complete happiness for the first time. Not you, not now!"

Dahyun knew Chaeyoung wasn't at fault for getting with Mina, for finally being with someone that accepts her for who she is. And she was really happy for her friend, she really was. However, the possibility of Momo being hurt because of it, created a weird mix of emotions within her. She was so angry, upset, confused. Dahyun didn't exactly know what Momo wanted and her will to please her was slowly taken over her, making her take decisions she later regretted. For example, fighting with Chaeyoung and giving her the idea of not being supportive of her relationship with Mina.

"Chae, I--" Dahyun exhaled, she couldn't handle seeing Chaeyoung so sad. "I'm really sorry, I'm j-just-"

"Don't leave, unnie," Chaeyoung sniffled "I don't think I can handle that."

"I won't!" the older said, springing to her feet and running to hug the crying girl "I know you've always been pushed away because of your sexuality, but I won't do the same. There are a lot of people like you out there, that feel you. I'm one of those too. I would never hurt you, Chae. I'm sorry if it seemed like it. I'm just feeling so confused right now."

Chaeyoung didn't speak, just hugged her friend tighter. It was a disaster, loosing your whole family because of a simple thing as being yourself and even if the girl always tried to hide it, she was very insecure about the people in her life leaving because of it. Especially her friends, that are meant to always have her back.

"I have a plan." Chaeyoung suddenly spoke, pulling away from the girl's hug to look into her eyes.