🅃🄾🄳🄰🅈 🄸🅂 🄽🄾🅃 🄰🄿🅁🄸🄻 🄵🄾🄾🄻🅂

Momo froze in place, looking at Mina with the most confused expression on her face. The older felt her brain glitching, the Windows XP shutting down sound blasting inside of it and canceling any other noise, and lastly blowing up.

"Eh?" she blinked her eyes, waiting to be met with a smile from Mina's side just to tell her she was joking.

However, Mina didn't smile. She was just sitting across of her, nails tapping on the screen of her phone and chest heaving up and down as she breathed heavily.

"Come on, Mina" the brunette chuckled "You might want to find a better excuse for breaking my heart. It's okay to say you got tried of me, that makes more sense."

"I'm not joking." Mina replied harsly, her voice was somewhat loud and fierce.

"Today is not April Fools," Momo said, shaking her head in denial "Whatever you're trying to do, it's clearly not working."

The brunette was at a loss for words. Was Mina really using this as an excuse? Did she really have the guts to lie to Momo after leaving her?

"Momo, I'm seriously not kidding you." Mina said rather loudly, looking into Momo's eyes.

"Momo and you are sisters." he almost screamed, catching up with his daughter whose quick steps suddenly stopped.

"Yeah right, you better find another excuse." Mina replied, tears still streaming down her face as she panted.

"Why would I lie to you?" the professor said "It was hard, being married to the emperor's daughter and I was young and stupid. I met her mother at the bar she used to work at, saved her from her abusing boyfriend and boss-"

"Please stop."

"It wasn't a one time thing, we had a relationship and I was actually having fun. I was actually feeling like a man, not your mother's dog." he bitterly laughed, sweat soaking through his very expensive suit.

"So, you had a double life," Mina spoke "You left a woman pregnant and then what? A fucking note means nothing, dad!"

"How do you know about the note?"

"I'm dating Momo and I love her, she has told me everything," the brunette hollered "You left a woman struggle to take care of her child not even caring to take responsibility or send some money. You let her suffer, you let them suffer!"

"There was nothing I could do, your mother got pregnant and I couldn't be around for ever," the man tried justifying himself "I left when she was really young, she probably doesn't even remember me."

"But her mother does! She remembers how much of an ass you were. How you left her all alone with a kid to feed while having a crappy job which with she could barely even afford rent," Mina was furious, this wasn't the man she had grew up to admire "All that while lying to mom. How could you do this? Tell me!"

"Mina, honey, I'm sorry. I really am," he said, getting rid of his glasses that were blurred with tears "I made a lot of bad decisions that lead to people hurting. That's why I'm telling you now, so you won't do something that can destroy both of your lives."

"How am I supposed to tell her this?" Mina couldn't face her fahter anymore "How can I possibly look into her eyes and tell her we're related?"

"You don't," he replied "Mina, you can't. This will only bring more troubles."

"And what am I supposed to do then?" Mina shouted, frustrated and tired, giving up on walking and sitting on the side walk.

"Leave."

"And why didn't you tell me, then?" the girl  retorted "Why didn't he approach me? I would've ended things if you told me AND if whatever you're saying is really true."

"My mother doesn't know," Mina threw her hands up "It would be the end of our family and as much as I really want her to end the marriage with him, we couldn't go through that. She's the emperor's daughter back home."

"And that makes it okay to do what you did?" Momo asked "This..I can't accept this."

"It's the truth, Momo," the girl said, reaching out to take hold of Momo's hands "I'm sorry I left without explaining, but I was shocked. What was I supposed to think when my father told me I was in love with my sister?"

"Don't call me that." the brunette's voice cracked.

"You're my sister, Momo," Mina spoke "I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

"That's why you are so cold towards him, right?"

"Excuse me?"

"I've noticed how he always tries to talk to you, throws hints in and out of class. This is why you don't want him to be a part of the family anymore." Momo whispered, head behind her hands as she breathed in and out.

"He's not a good man," the girl replied "He cheated, left your mother.."

"Stop."

"What you don't believe me?"

"I need proof, this might be just made up." Momo said, standing up from her seat.

"You know I'm not a liar, Momo. You just need to accept it and finally let it go. Like I did." Mina replied as she saw from the corner of her eye Dahyun and Chaeyoung walking up the stairs from the restroom.

"D-Don't tell me what to do." the brunette would really want the statement to come out as loud and clear to the girl yet it was just a whisper she barely heard.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked when Momo stumbled out of the restaurant, hands to her head as she pushed back tears.

Dahyun followed suit when seeing the condition of her best friend, running out and pushing the door harshly. Soon after, she was met with the night breeze that caught her off guard, causing goosebumps to form on her arms and legs while she snapped her neck from left to right to find Momo.

A few seconds later, Dahyun spotted Momo. The brunette was walking, shoes in hand, coat messily worn and almost falling off her shoulders. She was quiet, only the sound of her keys that she held between her teeth were loud enough to be heard. Dahyun ran to her, turning off her buzzing phone as she called out to Momo.

"What happened?"