🄾🄾🄿🅂

Momo walked past Dahyun and continued peeking through the door, just like she did before tripping over the girl.

"So, you're in this class too?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah. It gives extra credit and seems really intresting, although our buddies over there don't really look happy about it." Momo replied, pointing over at Jihyo and Chaeyoung.

"Oops.."

"What?"

"Those are my best friends," Dahyun laughed "They're probably mad because I'm late."

Momo didn't reply to that and only tapped her fingers against the glass on the door, following with her eyes the movement of a very certain someone.

"Should we get in?" the brunette asked, grabbing the handle and pushing open the door.

Sneakily entering the classroom, the girls parted ways. Dahyun joined her friends, who scolded her as soon as they saw her while Momo took a seat next to some girl, who looked really uncomfortable around her.

"I don't know a lot about love or dating," the professor spoke "You see, love is something that cannot be calculated, there is no formula to it." he said and eyed the whole class.

Dating is hard. Especially today, where being fake and not caring is the new trend, the new 'normal'.

"In this class, we'll simply complete assignments to get the hang of dating. No one will be forced to date anyone, just get to know their weekly partner," mister Ahn spoke "Today you will get to pick your first partner and will have to complete a task before changing another one in the class the week after. For all projects you will randomly pick your partner by selecting a piece of paper with your classmate's name on it from here—" he said, pointing at a big bowl in front of his desk "Introduce yourself, pick your partner..and that's all!"

The students glanced at each other, waiting for the first one to get up and introduce themsevles. When no one did, one of the girls in the back of the class stood up and walked near the desk. She sported all colorfurl atire and had a big smile on her face.

"Hello! My name is Minatozaki Sana and I'm an excange student from Japan. My major is Philosphy." the girl smiled and bowed "Nice to meet you!"

"Alright, Sana. You can pick your partner now."

Sana dove her hand in the bowl and picked out a small piece of papper, squinting her eyes so she can read it. "Park Jihyo?" she called out and the class gasped.

"It's okay guys, it's just for the assignment" the professor spoke "Girls might get assigned to girls. You're the majority of the students either way."

"I don't mind, sir." Sana spoke and came closer to our desk when spotting Jihyo, who held her hand raised.

Next to go was Chaeyoung, who had openly came out as a lesbian in her first year of college. Even if she firstly picked a guy to work with, she threw the paper back in the bowl and got another one.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, majoring in Art or whatever," she shrugged "My partner is Myoui Mina." the girl said and walked to the quiet female sitting beside Momo.

After a few more students, the next to go was Momo. The girl casually walked in front of the whole class and cleread her throat before speaking.

"My name is Hirai Momo, I'm majoring in dance." she spoke.

"Who's your partner, Momo?" professor Ahn asked.

"Kim Dahyun."

-kimwig