🅈🄾🅄 🄳🄸🄳 🅃🄷🄸🅂, 🅁🄸🄶🄷🅃?

The restaurant door closed with a faint thump as Mina continued sitting on the chair, a frustrated sigh escaping her lips as she looked to her right.

Chaeyoung stood a few steps away from her, a hand awkwardly scratching the back of her head while she innocently smiled at her clearly angry girlfriend.

"You did this, right?" the brunette spoke, eyes never landing on Chaeyoung as she looked straight ahead.

"And Dahyun."

"So you lied to me?" Mina raised a brow "Honestly, Chae, I don't get why you want to be involved in this so much."

"Lying was the only way to make you get your head out of your fucking ass!" the blonde say defensively "It's hypocritical of you not wanting me to get involved in this when a) I cause the trouble and b) genuinely want to be with you, without having to hurt Momo more."

"You didn't cause this, so it's not your business getting involved."

"Are you seriously mad right now?" Chaeyoung scoffed, shrugging as she nodded and moved to exit the restaurant.

"Wait, Chaeyoung!"

"Seriously, Mina, I did this for you. For us," the blonde sighed, pushing the door "But it looks like you don't want it and it's okay."

"I do," Mina said, placing a hand on the shorter's shoulder "I just gave Momo another reason to hate me and it pisses me off. I always treat her wrong."

"Why hate you more?" Chaeyoung turned around, raising a brow "What did you say to her, Mina?"

"I was unprepared and mad because she wouldn't let me go and I told her the truth."

"That was the point."

"No, Chae. I can just talk to her after ignoring her existence for years and then reveal we're sisters," Mina said "I had to approach her first and talk to her calmly."

"What?"

"I had to prepare her first and now she thinks I'm lying to her. I can't just hurt her again and again--"

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung let out slowly, lips parted and eyes wide as she looked up at the girlfriend.

"That I can't hurt Momo all the time?" Mina replied while tilting her head to the side.

"No. No, before that!"

"Oh," the brunette bit her lip "We're, uh, sisters."

"How?"

"I don't understand what you mean how. It's simple, my father--"

"I know how babies are made!" Chaeyoung squealed, hiding her face in Mina's neck from embarrassment.

"I'm kidding," Mina laughed "My father cheated on my mother with Momo's and you know.."

"Does he have a thing for Japanese women?"

"Gosh, Chae!" the brunette scoffed, playfully shoving the girl away from her and the restaurant.

"What? It's not a bad thing," Chaeyoung said "Kinks are really common. You probably have some weird kinks yourself."

"I'm trying to be serious over here!" Mina whined, entering her car and turning on the engine as she watched Chaeyoung join her while laughing loudly.

"Seriously though," she stopped abruptly "You should try to talk to her and your father. Maybe even go to the doctors, for tests?"

Mina hummed in response, delicate fingers tapping on her chin as she considered the possibility of taking DNA tests.

"We'll see," was her reply, though deep down she knew she would never do it "All I know is that I don't want to face my father ever again, especially now that Momo knows and might do something."

"But you'll have to, baby," Chaeyoung breathed out, leaving a kiss on the brunette's cheek when she started driving "And don't worry, what could she possibly do?"

"I don't know," Mina sighed "Thanks for today and sorry about getting mad."

"It's okay," Chaeyoung smirked "You'll have to make it up to me later."