🄱🄾🅁🄸🄽🄶

"Love is inevitable, we've talked about it countless time in the three months of classes," professor Ahn spoke "But that doesn't mean the person you have to look for has to be perfect at all times. Everyone has their goods and their bads."

It was another class with professor Ahn and surprisingly more people had joined since the first course. Nothing serious had happened the past months apart from boring assignment dates for all three girls; Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung.

Jihyo had started to cut herself out from the world a lot more since the first assignment and seemed generally pissed at everyone, though both Dahyun and Chaeyoung didn't have the guts to ask her about it. The oldest of the three would only talk if she wanted to, and it was clear at this point that she hasn't interested.

Dahyun on the other hand, was excitedly doing her assignments with her partners while at the same time gaining more friends. She slowly understood why Momo liked being surrounded by people so much and became more social, although her partners weren't people she was romantically interested in. Apart from that, she had gotten very close to Momo and would hang out with her almost every day. The younger would watch her practice and sweat over some choreography she left for the last minute and the older would drag Dahyun out for drinks every time she was stressed over any type of class assignment she thought she would fail. It was a give and take friendship, the girls always looked after each other and opened up whenever needed.

The younger girl had to comfort Momo about Mina countless nights where the older would drunk call her, searching for Mina. Momo never really told her the full story, only that they were in love, but one night after a series of events Mina left and pretended she didn't know her untill high school ended.

As for Chaeyoung, she was really distant with her assigned partners and never really cared about homework in the "Dating Class", as students called it. She only properly did her assignment on the first class with her partner Mina, after that she lost interest in it.

"Today's assignment will be cut into two parts, meaning you will have your partner for two weeks instead of one." the professor spoke and took a piece of paper out of his bag.

The firs half of the semester had ended so all students basically knew each other. However, not everyone had been paired up with everyone and that's what professor Ahn was aiming, assigning new pairs.

Jihyo was assigned to Jung Seongjuu. The pair were classmates and had already spent some time together over endless assignmetns in their first year of college. The girl knew a lot about him, but they would rarely hang out. Seongjuu was a busy guy, prioritizing making many friends and so it was hard reaching out to him and also, Jihyo didn't go out much. The girl knew how kind he was and didn't feel a bit insecure about being around him. It was rare you found a popular and handsome guy not being full of himself.

Chaeyoung was assigned to Kim Suji, a new student in class. Chaeyoung found her interesting, yet not interesting enough. However, she had no problem spending some time with her if that meant getting credit for the assignment. She knew she had better things to do outside of class, so she just wanted to get over with it.

Dahyun was assigned to Lee Myungsoo, much to Momo's disappointment. The girl knew how much Momo hated him as she would usually bash him.  Although Momo said he was a perv and a weirdo, Dahyun didn't exactly believe her. She wanted to get to know him first, maybe he wasn't as bad as the older said.

"Your first assignment with your new partner is getting them to your favourite place, letting them get to know more about you, and perhaps open up," the professor said "Explain why the place you chose means something to you and tell them the story behind it." the man explained before dismissing the class.