🅃🄴🄰 🄾' 🄲🄻🄾🄲🄺

The smell of freshly made pancakes and what seemed to be green tea woke Jihyo up from her sleep, who streched on Sana's bed and slowly opened her eyes.

"It's tea o' clock, miss Jihyo!" Sana smiled, walking into the room with a tray full of food and tea "Get up~"

Jihyo wasn't used to waking up on Sana's bed for the second time in one day. She was extremely thankful to her for saving her and cuddling with her when she couldn't really sleep.

"Thank you," Jihyo mumbled as she took the tray the girl offered "For everything."

"It's nothing, I owed you one either way." Sana said, moving to the closet to take some clothes.

Jihyo didn't really know what to think. Last night was a nightmare. She had found out her once really close friend was addicted to drugs with the worst day. And she didn't blame him for what happened to her. She could never do that. It was a bad moment, Jihyo said to herself. There was no way she would stay mad at Seongjuu for that.

"What are you thinking?" Sana asked, now sitting on the edge of the bed "Are you in pain? Or was the tea bad? I'm sorry, I didn't know how you like it." she rambled, pouting adorably.

"It's not that," Jihyo laughed maybe too loudly and hard, wincing in pain and clutching her sides after "I was just thinking about Seongjuu. He must've been really hurt."

"You're not mad at him?" Sana asked, watching as Jihyo shook her head "I guess he could've have never predicted what happened."

"But that doesn't mean he's not in danger all the time," the girl spoke "Addiction, especially in drugs, can cost you more than bad side effects or fights.." Jihyo trailed off, leaving the wooden—and almost empty by now—tray to the side.

"It can cost you your life," Sana continued while looking into Jihyo's eyes "Sometimes I hate myself for not making him stop harming himself."

At that, Jihyo stood up and walked over to Sana. She hovered above her, examining the way she fiddled with her fingers in her lap and her head that hang low as her hair hid her face.

"I'm sorry for ruining your mood," Jihyo breathed out as she kneeled down "But you got to know that it's not your fault."

"Yeah, but aren't lovers supposed to help each other out?" Sana questioned, keeping her head low.

"Some things we have to deal on our own," the girl said "Your efforts were enough, it is him that made the decision not to listen to you. We can't always persuade everyone."

"I guess you're right," Sana said "Though I still feel like he hates me for leaving. Even if we both agreed to breaking up. I feel like he thinks I left him because of his addiction."

"It's nothing like that," Jihyo smiled "You guys were meant to be friends. I'm sure you both believe that. At least he does."

"He does?"

"Yes, Sana," the shorter said, placing a hand under Sana's chin "He would never blame you. You did nothing wrong."

"Ugh, I hate this!" Sana whined, encircling her hands around Jihyo's waist "You're the one that got hurt but still comforting me."

Jihyo said nothing though, just held her breath as Sana's hands pulled her closer, resulting in both to fall on the bed. Sana with her back on the mattress while Jihyo almost on top of her, awkwardly biting her lip and smiling.

"I wanted to give you your scarf, by the way." Sana smiled, raising her body just a little so she could face Jihyo. With a giggle, she softly caressed the bruise under Jihyo's eye and later let her hand rest on the girl's cheek, looking into her eyes.

"I said you can keep it," the girl's eyes widened as Sana's face kept moving closer "It's yours n-now." she gulped when the blonde's lips grazed against her own.

"Sana, I'm heading to the—" Tzuyu said, walking into the room "—Store."

Sana chuckled and pulled away, smiling at Tzuyu who hesitantly stood by the door. Rolling off the bed, she ran to the taller's direction and hugged her, standing on her tiptoes to whisper something in her ear.

"You're dead once she leaves," she whispered "Remind me to walk in on you with Hajoon the next time you're going at it." Sana smirked and pinched Tzuyu's arm, almost pushing her out of her room.

-kimwig