🅂🄴🄻🄵🄸🅂🄷

"H-Her?" Dahyun asked, sitting down on the first bench she saw.

Momo sighed and brought her bottom lip in between her teeth, biting it lightly.

"Am I scaring you away?" she laughed "Sorry."

"N-No, it's not that!" Dahyun said, finally looking at Momo's face on the screen "I just assumed that—"

"Since I'm a playgirl," she air quoted "I would be into guys. Because I sleep around and all, right?"

"I—"

"No, it's okay," Momo said "Don't worry about it. I'll just hang up now, goodnight."

Dahyun exhaled in frustration and tapped her feet anxiously on the ground. She didn't want to end the call with Momo, not when the latter felt like she was being judged.

"Wait!" the younger shouted, blushing when Momo smiled "I'm into girls too—" she blurted out.

Dahyun panicked, she had never admitted anything like this to anyone, not even her best friends. And now Momo, a girl she knew less than twenty four hours was well aware of her secret. A secret she had never admitted again after that day.

"Taking a step out of the closet, I see," Momo chuckled "Cute."

And suddenly, the embarrassment Dahyun was going through was worth it.

"Please, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're judging me." Dahyun whined, sighing in defeat.

"I'm not judging you," Momo shrugged "Just waiting for you to stop blushing."

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay, calm down," the older laughed "I'm just kidding."

"This time I feel like hanging up." Dahyun murmered.

"Please don't," Momo said "I enjoy talking to you."

"You do?"

"Of course."

"So.."

"Are you going to ask about her again?" Momo sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Can I?" Dahyun smiled, wanting to lure Momo into opening up.

The older melted a bit when looking at the girl's bright smile. She didn't expect this call to turn out this way. She would usually want to get over with her assignments as fast as possible, but with Dahyun she had fun. She didn't want the call to end, not now, now that she had gained a friend. A true friend.

"It's Mina. Myoui Mina," Momo breathed out "The girl I fell in love with."

-kimwig