🄽🄾🅃 🅆🄾🅁🅃🄷🅈 🄾🄵 🄼🅈 🄻🄾🅅🄴

Heavy breaths and whimpers echoed in the half empty room, blinds closed and music softly playing in the background.

"Are you sure this was the first thing you wanted to do after coming back from the hospital?" Mina asked, chest heaving up and down as she looked into Chaeyoung's eyes in the darkness.

"Uh huh." Chaeyoung hummed, body collapsing on top of the brunette's.

The pair was back at the dorm and into Chaeyoung's room that was now emptied out of all Dahyun's stuff. Both Chaeyoung and Jihyo had to deal with it, Dahyun's controlling mother. They knew they should never get involved. She already hated them for no absolute reason, they didn't need to get on her nerves and have to deal with the consequences later.

"Is Dahyun really leaving the dorm? I thought you guys were having fun." the brunette spoke, limbs entangled with Chaeyoung's on the bed.

"Her parents are being weird, there's nothing to worry about," Chaeyoung spoke as she trailed her finger on the older's collarbone "Just stupid fucking parents. The usual."

Chaeyoung had gotten out of the hospital a few hours ago along with Jihyo, both deciding to spend the day with their girlfriend's before they had to start classes again.

"I know," Mina kissed her forehead "Now that I think about it, you never told me why you hate your parents so much."

Chaeyoung never talked about her family, when asked by Mina she said that she hated them all. The only people she excluded was her aunt and older brother who lived together while she was stuck with her father before moving out for college.

"They're not worthy of my love," she replied "That's what I figured after many years of trying to make them proud."

"Is it that bad?" the brunette sighed, moving her kisses to the girl's shoulder.

"Could be worse," Chaeyoung looked up at the older "My dad is a gigolo and very abusive. My mom went out to buy cigarettes and never came back." she joked, chuckling lowly.

"Did you ever meet her?" Mina's fingers drew patterns all over the flushed skin of the younger's chest, goosebumps spreading with just a slight touch.

"I did," she shrugged "I wish I didn't. I kinda wasted my time."

Chaeyoung never depended on her parents, she knew none of them could take care of her. That's why nothing fazed her, she was strong. Unlike her brother, who begged her aunt and uncle to adopt him so he can get out of that house. Chaeyoung tried to, but they couldn't win the case at court. Her father insisted on keeping her with him.

"At least my dad like my art," Chaeyoung spoke, hand moving on top of Mina's "I guess that's why I didn't give up on it."

Silence fell upon them, the hotness once lingering in the room subsiding. Chaeyoung moved her feet to the music as Mina thought to herself, pulling the covers over their bodies.

"Chaengie?" the brunette called out.

"Hm." Chaeyoung hummed as she turned, propping her elbows on either side of Mina's body and looking at her.

"Please don't give up on your art." Mina said, running her hands through the girl's hair.

"I wasn't planning on doing do, but now that you told me I might have to actually study and finish school so I can get something out of it," Chaeyoung laughed "Princesses don't deserve failures."

"If things go wrong we can go live with my grandfather in the Imperial House," Mina teased "Only if it's our last choice though, I don't like it there."

The music playing in the background stopped, probably because Chaeyoung forgot to put her playlist on loop, but neither minded. The sounds of their breathing and low chuckles was way better than a lame song.

"Our? It's like we'll be together for the rest of our lives." Chaeyoung teased, leaving a soft kiss on Mina's neck before moving back to her position.

"Why not?" the brunette smirked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Chaeyoung raised a brow.

"Are you not?" Mina laughed.

"I definitely am."

"Great." the older said, pulling Chaeyoung on top of her.

"I'm sleepy." she whined against Mina's lips as she tried to wiggle out of her hold.

"Let me shower you with love and affection now that I'm confident enough." Mina spoke in between kisses, causing the blonde to laugh.

"I love you."

Mina paused her kisses, looking up at Chaeyoung. Hair getting in her eyes as she squinted them, trying to make out Mina's reaction in the dark while slowly staring to panic.

"Why are you panicking?" the brunette laughed, pushing the blonde locks away from the girl's face.

"That was very random, sorry." she tried getting off of the older.

"Why are you apologizing?" Mina held her in place "Chae, stop moving."

"Leave me alone, I said I'm sleepy--"

"Will you let me speak?" the brunette pouted, hands on the younger's hips.

"No." Chaeyoung looked away.

"Okay, I guess you don't want to hear it then." Mina feigned hurt, chewing on her bottom lip to prevent herself from laughing.

"Hear what?" the blonde asked, still refusing to look into Mina's eyes.

"Nothing," Mina shrugged "You wouldn't let me talk so you you have to live with the curiosity for the rest of your life."

The blonde whined, playfully punching Mina's chest to get her to talk and internally hating herself for always being soft around her. Chaeyoung was never soft. But that's what love does, she guessed.

"I take it back, tell me." she kissed all over the older's face before groaning and giving up, hiding her face in the crook of Mina's neck.

She stayed there for a while, enjoying the warmth of Mina's body against her own and trying to push away the embarrassment of throwing a L-bomb so randomly.

"I love you too." Mina whispered.