🄱🅁🄴🄰🄺🅄🄿

It has been around two months and the school was still in process of recovering, the students who started the squatting were arrested and fined while the rest of the students went back into their old schedule. Everyone was back from vocation and all teachers had agreed on being more strict not only inside class, but outside too. Meaning they would always observe all students and would punish any offense, no more turning blind eyes.

Today was the second Dating Class of the week. Professor Ahn seemed way calmer and gloomier since break ended, but no one dared to ask. Besides, they weren't many lessons before the end of the class for the year. So everyone just pretended nothing was wrong and continued doing their assignments.

"Every relationship has imperfections," the professor spoke, pacing around on the room "And sometimes those imperfections cause fights, leading in both parties to be hurt deeply."

The class was awfully quiet today for no apparent reason. Ahn's voice bounced on the walls, coming back louder than he would want it to due to the fact that there weren't the usual whispers and laughs of the students to cover it up just a tiny bit.

"I think most of you know all relationships don't go on forever, are not as good as you expected them to be. Thus, you try to find a way to stop them without hurting your partner," the man explained "But no textbook ever taught you how to, automatically making you a bad person for ending something that in your opinion was not meant to be or in other cases, helps you solve personal matters that are difficult to overcome in a relationship."

Dahyun glanced around in the classroom at the man's words, looking for reactions. However, all she saw was straight faces looking at their notes, the board, the professor or even the floor. Her eyes lingered on Momo for a second, who was seated next to her previous partner Jaehyun. Her face was unreadable, Dahyun thought and wondered if the professor's words were frustrating her or teaching her another lesson.

"In today's class, we will be demonstrating a break up and finding out if there really is a way of letting someone go without being convinced otherwise," professor Ahn stated "You will have to convince your partner that your relationship has to end because it's the best for both of you and give them reasons as to why. After hearing their opinion, you will have to conclude on whether you want to remain a couple or split."

Momo had grown too quickly with the help of Dahyun and was trying hard to forgive Mina. Though it was hard and would take time. Time that the brunette didn't want to waste as her mind was on someone very special and delicate, reconsidering their relationship so far and finding out that maybe there could be something more between them. Something that she couldn't yet chase after, being too afraid and cautious, not wanting to be betrayed again.

"Are there any volunteers?" the man asked and looked around, sighing as no one seemed to be willing to do the skit.

Apart from Momo and Dahyun, who had become the closest they have ever been, Sana and Jihyo seemed to me inseparable. After coming back from weeks of living alone in Jeju and discovering a lot more about each other, they liked to believe their relationship was strong and both worked all of their problems out by commuting.

"Alright then, Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina please come forward." professor Ahn spoke as both of the girls' eyes widened, the younger of the two hesitating to stand up from her seat.

Mina and Chaeyoung were doing alright, the latter had been holding painting lessons for the older and helped her with her new hobby. Nothing in their relationship had changed from the time they were friends, they were having fun and enjoying their time together.

"Please sit here," Ahn instructed "Miss Myoui please propose a breakup and explain to your partner with valid points your opinion. After you are done, miss Hirai will have the option to change your mind or let it be and end things."