🄽🄴🅁🅅🄴🅂

"Sana, walk please." Jihyo groaned, dragging the girl to the meeting place Dahyun had set for them to meet for their dinner date.

The girls didn't really talk about what happened at Sana's place, just shyly glanced at each other once in a while. It was clear none of them regretted it, so they just kept quiet.

Well, not really.

"Jihyo-ah~" Sana loudly whined, tugging at the sleeve of the girl's jacket while stopping in her tracks.

"What?" Jihyo breathed. Sana had been whining for no absolute reason from the moment the pair stepped out of the blonde's dorm "Can you please stop getting on my nerves?"

"I'm not." Sana giggled, taking her time to look at Jihyo.

Even with the bruises on her face, the girl still looked breathtaking beautiful. The half faded purple marks added a little bit of a mystery behind the girl's activities, for people who didn't know her at least, and Sana couldn't really lie about them being attractive to her.

"You're wrong," Jihyo said "Let's just get to the place Dahyun said we'd meet. We've been walking for too long now."

They were walking for a long time indeed. The place was supposed to be half an hour away by foot, but with Sana's whining, an hour had already gone by. It was almost nearing the time the girls had agreed on meeting up and the pair had only walked half the distance.

"But, Jihyo.." the blonde whined again, earning a frustrated cry for help by the girl and intertwining their hands.

"What is it?" Jihyo almost shouted, she usually never lost her temper but Sana was annoying her. "What do you want from me?!"

The blonde didn't say anything and only leaned forward, pecking the girl's lips and then running away, giggling loudly.

"Come on, we're going to be late." Sana shouted as she ran, leaving a blushing Jihyo behind.

The brunette was frozen in place, feeling her lips burning and attempting to force herself out of whatever dream she was stuck in. And when she did, she had to run. Sana had already taken off and was quite far, laughing to herself and occasionally checking back to see where Jihyo was.

A little over twenty minutes later the girls were close to the meeting place, however Sana was too tired to keep running. Breathing heavily, she casually sat down as she waited for Jihyo to catch up.

"What are you doing?!" Jihyo asked when she saw Sana resting her head on her knees while softly humming to something as she  sat on the pavement.

"Waiting for you," the blonde softly replied, not moving an inch "I'm kinda tired."

"Here," Jihyo sighed, stretching out her arms to help Sana up "We're almost there."

"Thanks." Sana smiled while standing on her feet. Everything was suddenly awkward.

The pair stood in silence, catching their breaths and letting the soft summer wind dry out their sweat.

"Shall we?" the blonde smiled after a while, motioning for Jihyo to move closer.

"We shall." Jihyo teased, impulsively taking a hold of Sana's hand and squeezing it.

And with a warm smile, the awkwardness faded away. The girls walked in complete silence, their bodies closer this time as they quickly made their way to meet their friends, knowing they were already late.

-kimwig