🅂🅃🅁🄰🄸🄶🄷🅃

"Thank you for not pushing me away." Seongjuu said as he slowly walked beside Jihyo.

The pair was on their way to the campus' cafeteria-apparently Jihyo's favorite place-so they could complete the second and final part of their assignment.

"Why would I do that?" Jihyo asked, eyeing the liveliness of the cafeteria "It was not your fault."

The cafeteria was always busy, it was where almost every student would hang out at. There was food, internet connection, and it was spacious. The perfect place.

"It was," Seongjuu fiddled with the ends of his jacket while the girl pushed open the door and led him to the table they where supposed to sit at "I didn't pay and-"

"Hey, it's okay," Jihyo smiled to the boy "We're here to relax, spend some time together. Besides, I had fun the last time."

"Sorry, it's just that I feel guilty," he sighed "So, why is this your favorite place? Any memorable stories you'd like to share?"

"Honestly, this place became my favorite out of nowhere," Jihyo said with a smile on her face "I usually don't like getting out of my dorm, something that you already know, but after being brought here by someone it just happened. Our bond is weird. I don't know, but the place feels different when they are around."

"I see," Seongjuu chuckled "I'm pretty sure she feels the same way."

"Excuse me?"

"Sana," the boy said "She'd bring me here too."

"I-What?" Jihyo asked, mouth agape.

"When you were unconscious we talked about us, you guys' friendships, and I got to know a lot of stuff."

"I'm really not getting whatever you're talking about." the girl said, tapping her foot on the floor.

"Look," Seongjuu breathed out "The whole incident I caused taught me a lot. I got to see how Sana truly felt everytime I was in danger. I got to listen to the thoughts she had when worrying for someone she cares so much about. And it put me into deep thought, about everything I've been putting myself through by doing drugs. Experiencing what goes through her mind taught me a lesson."

Jihyo's mouth was still agape, both feet tapping on the floor harder and her brows furrowed, following everything the boy sitting across of her said.

"She told me about her sister, how much she was hurt whenever she did something similar to herself," Seongjuu said "It was the first time she had ever spoken about it to anyone and she begged me to stop hurting myself again. She begged me harder than she had ever done when we were together. All of this because one of the people she had put on a goal to always protect was hurt by my actions."

The girl's heart felt heavy, she didn't know Sana had ever been through something similar with family members. Seongjuu's words only made her realize the bond she had with that girl was not weird at all. It was completely normal.

"That person was you Jihyo-ssi," the boy smiled "Sana cares about you."

"She does?"

"Yeah, I should've probably talked to you sooner," he spoke "A relationship can only succed if both parties are truthful. Remember? That's what professor Ahn said."