🄻🄰🅂🅃 🄲🄻🄰🅂🅂 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🅈🄴🄰🅁

It felt as if the last semester had passed by in a blink, the stress and tears wasted over the exams no longer being thought of. Finally, after a long year full of surprises, the school year was coming to an end and so was Dating Class.

"I can't believe something good came out of this stupid class." Chaeyoung spoke, whining when the leather jacket she had borrowed from Mina was ridiculously big for her to wear outside.

All six girls were on their way to the last Dating Class of the year, deciding it would've been fun to spend their evening reminiscing how boring and annoying it actually was.

"If it wasn't for Dahyun, none of would've been here." Jihyo smiled, one arm sneaking around Sana's waist as she walked beside her.

It was one of the many afternoon classes on the rooftop, though this time there was a barbecue set up by professor Ahn himself, who picked a few of the guys in the class and persuaded the into helping him grill meat for all students.

"Yeah, and I wouldn't got to know at least one of my family members isn't evil," Mina chuckled, winking at the raven head "Even though I was an asshole, she somehow forgave me."

Her eyes were examining the way her girlfriend walked beside her, struggling to keep up with their quick walking while she tugged on her arm.

"Professor Ahn too," Dahyun spoke "He isn't that had. He tried to protect you."

They all silently agreed at the statement as they walked closer to the building, talking and laughing. Finally, they got to enjoy their break and most importantly, Momo was graduating. Something she never thought she would. However, Dahyun got her to study more, especially after she started getting more comfortable in their relationship.

"We got to know ourselves this year," Dahyun cut into the joke Sana was about to say "And although a lot of things happened, loved ones were gone, I will keep these memories forever. I don't think I would've been this happy if it wasn for you, each and every one of you."

She smiled and pulled Momo closer, breathing out in joy when the older's hands traveled and wrapped around her stomach, a pair of lips kissing the back of her neck.

"Stop! It took me so long to put my makeup on and I don't want to ruin it by crying." Sana whined and pushed open the door, playfully smacking her girlfriend's ass when she walked by her.

Laughing—and after Momo almost fell down the stairs—they were all gathered on the rooftop, taking their seat on the bean bags and grabbed a cup of beer or soju while professor Ahn talked.

The man looked happier than any other day of the school year, finally showing his smile to his student. Of course, the girls knew it had to do with his daughters. They had recently reached out to him, first Mina and then Momo. At first Mina kept it a secret, not being completely sure if she wanted to have professor Ahn in her life. Later on, she changed her mind, it was about time she realized the man was truly a nice person.

"We all make mistakes in life," he spoke at some point "Some terrible that you might think will never be resolved, but the most important thing is moving forward."

The man had a few buttons of his shirt open, his hair styled in a way more casual than the one he used to as some hairs stuck to his forehead because of his sweating. He was busy grilling meat, only stopping to talk to his students.

"On that note, I will assign one more mission, the last of this year and probably forever," he laughed and raised his cup "Look into the eyes of the person next to you for three minutes, no talking, let your heart do the talking." his gaze lingered on Mina holding Chaeyoung's hand.

After the toast, everyone turned to their partners and if it wasn't Dahyun sitting across of Momo, with the biggest and sweetest smile on her face, she wouldn't even be able to do three seconds.

Starting the challenge none of them talked, Dahyun looking into Momo's eyes while the latter took her time to memorize every feature of her girlfriend's face. Especially her slightly crooked tooth that peeked from behind her lips as she flashed a toothless smile. Her smile always made her heart flutter, it was beautiful, no other smile could be compared to it. Dahyun was the only person who could rock it and even if insecure about it, Momo never wanted her to put braces on. It was her thing, the one that made her stand out—to Momo's eyes at least—as the older's was falling off the bed while sleeping.

"If love was an assignment, I would've failed." the raven head blurted out suddenly, making Dahyun chuckle in her seat and struggle to keep herself from talking.

"I don't think you failed, though." she bit her lip, gaze darting over to professor Ahn for a split second.

"Yeah?"

"Hm." Dahyun hummed.

The kept quiet for a second, listening to the faint whispers from the people around them and the sizzling of the mean on the grill. The older exhaled, lips curving up into a small grin as she blinked slowly.

"We really are here. You and I," Momo spoke her mind, reaching out to intertwine their fingers "I hope it's okay with you because I don't plan on leaving anytime soon."

"Neither do I."