🄵🅁🄸🄴🄽🄳🄻🅈

"I can't do this." Dahyun groaned as her fingers hovered above her phone's screen.

"It's just an assignment, get over it!" Chaeyoung replied before focusing back on her own phone.

The younger had already started her assignment with her partner, Mina. The girls seemed to be talking for too long, but neither of them complained.

"Where's Jihyo?" Dahyun asked, avoiding calling Momo once again.

"Talking to Sana." the girl laid next to her replied, "Just do it, Gosh!"

"What if I disturb her, Chae?' Dahyun spoke, looking at the number of Momo's on her screen's phone.

The girl felt intimidated by Momo. She was too pretty to be talking to Dahyun. No pretty girl had ever talked to her or even approached her. Apart from her friends, of course. She was anxious, simply because Momo seemed like the type to be really busy in life. Dancing, partying, or messing around. That's what Dahyun thought the older did most of her time. She was the talk of the campus, a playgirl.

"Here," Chaeyoung sighed and leaned over, pressing on Momo's contact "You can do the assignmet now and leave me alone."

"Wait, Chaeyoung!" Dahyun almost screamed "What are you doing? I swear I will ki—"

"Woah!" Momo's voice sounded "Do you hate me that much already?"

"H-Huh?"

"Don't kill me," Momo said and turned on her camera, smilling brightly "I'm friendly!"

"O-Oh, I was talking to my friend, not you." Dahyun replied, suddenly feeling very hot "S-Sorry."

"Don't be," the girl smirked "Now let's get started, yeah?"

-kimwig