🅁🄸🄶🄷🅃🅂

Momo grinned, watching as students entered the class and took their seats

"Hey Momo," Chaeyoung waved while walking over with Jihyo by her side who politely greeted her "Dahyun's not joining us today."

"Yeah she told me a while ago," the girl replied "How are you, Jihyo? I was pretty worried about you."

"A little sore still but fine," Jihyo replied "I don't think I thanked you enough for helping Dahyun out, everything that happened must've been a lot for you."

"Actually, you thanked me too much," the brunette laughed "I care about Dahyun. I will always help her out whenever she needs it."

"You're a pro, unnie," Chaeyoung spoke up "I'm sorry I didn't tag along, I was—"

"Pretty busy, yeah." Jihyo groaned, feeling Mina's eyes burning holes on Chaeyoung's back.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-ah. At least you're all safe," Momo replied "Maybe this terrible incident is the start of a new friendship."

"Totally!" both girls spoke, wondering what could have really happened between the older and Mina. Especially Chaeyoung, she didn't want to cause any problems in her relationship with Mina. The girls have been really close and hanging out more than often lately and the younger enjoyed it, she didn't want it to end because of a friendship that had started developing between her roommates and Momo.

"I see Sana took good care of you, Jihyo-ssi." Momo spoke after some small talk between the three, motioning at the bruise on her face that had started to get less intense.

"I guess she did." Jihyo breathed out, smiling when catching Sana staring. A light shade of red creeped on her cheeks when the girl looked away panicked.

"Nice talking to you," Chaeyoung said as the professor walked into the classroom "Let's go out for drinks some time."

Jihyo and Chaeyoung hurried to their desk two tables away from the brunette, who glared at Myungsoo coming in last, his head hanging low. Momo laughed a bit, the professor must've talked to him and given him what he really deserved.