🄶🄷🄾🅂🅃

Mina blinked slowly, eyebrows pinching before she looked over at Chaeyoung who gave her a reassuring nod. For a moment, the brunette felt lost and confused, but later realized her paranoia was what had gotten her close to death by anxiety in the first place. So she let out a very long and exaggerated sigh before turning her head back to find Sana tapping her foot on the floor.

"Sanna unnie?" she called out loudly, snapping the girl out of her thoughts "You can come in now, it's okay."

And that's what she did, taking her sweet time as she walked into the room with gazed focused at Chaeyoung. There was silence for a moment, Sana's stare at the younger blonde had gotten a little intense.

"I'm sorry," Sana blurted out "I'm not myself. Hopefully you will get better soon."

She talked in pout and fiddled with her ring, the matching one to Jihyo's. Sana felt emotionally tired as she moved a hand to her head and sat on the chair next to Chaeyoung's bed, closing her eyes.

"Wow! That's just rude, talking to everyone apart from me." the raspy voice sounded, a faint cough following after.

"Is it just me or am I hearing voices?" the blonde opened her eyes to look at the pair, who held in their laughs. Sana didn't care to glance around the whole room and didn't know there was someone else on the second hospital bed.

"I'm a ghost," the voice said "Aren't you scared?"

This time, Sana scoffed. She jumped from her chair, forcing herself to scan every inch of the room in search of the voice. There was no way the hospital was haunted, such things don't exist. However everything seemed normal to her, there was the door, Chaeyoung's bed with the girl resting on it, the machines, a couple of chairs, another bed, Jihyo, more machines.

Sana's eyes widened.

"Wait."

Jihyo.

"Is she dumb?" said Chaeyoung when Sana froze in place, checking to see if she was in a dream or not by pinching herself multiple times and whining every time she did so.

"Sometimes she forgets to use her brain." Jihyo said and sat up on the bed, facing Sana who still seemed very confused.

The girl waited a while for Sana's brain to reboot and start working normally again and when that finally happened, Sana screamed the loudest anyone has ever heard her scream.

"Oh my gosh, that's Jihyo!" the blonde squealed "I think I'm going to pass out."

And she wasn't lying, her legs almost gave out before she slowly approached Jihyo as if she was about to explode. She looked at her for a while, deciding to savor the moment before she realized this was actually all in her head.

"What is she doing?" Mina asked when the blonde raised her hand, index finger pointing at the brunette's nose.

"Give her some time." Jihyo said with a smile.

Sana booped Jihyo's nose, just to see if she was real or not. The sounds coming out from her mouth afterward were loud, sounded like a hymn to some demon. It was unintelligible and very unnecessary.

"Can I hug you?"

"Are we seriously doing this now?" Mina groaned and Chaeyoung laughed, pulling her girlfriend closer by the waist.

"Yes, Sana, you can." Jihyo didn't care to ask why both Mina and Sana acted so weird. At least she knew her girlfriend was safe.

The hug was gentle, the blonde barely touched Jihyo as she was afraid of hurting her. She didn't know how much Jihyo's health was affected by the fire, so she took it slow. All she needed was the confirmation of her being alive.

"Alright, okay, she's not dead." the blonde sighed, kissing Jihyo's forehead.

"You guys thought I was dead?"

"They did. Did you not hear?" Chaeyoung said. Truth is, she and Jihyo hadn't talked at all from the time the fire started. Jihyo was unconscious and Chaeyoung struggling to breathe "She didn't make it."

"Really?" the brunette seemed shocked while she pulled down her oxygen mask.

"Who is it?" asked Sana "She had your ring, Jihyo. That's why I freaked out so much."

Jihyo and Chaeyoung exchanged glances for a while, their main concern being Mina. Sana didn't really know the girl, but Mina..They were close or they used to. None of them wanted to be the first to deliver the bad news and luckily for them they didn't have to.

Loud thumping of shoes echoed in the corridors, taking all four girl aback. The floor was previously empty and now, someone was running.

"Here you are." the girl in a messy ponytail and stained clothes spoke as she entered the room, leaning against the door frame and panting hard.

"Momo?" Mina's brain exploded. What is going on?

"Nayeon is dead."