🄸'🄻🄻 🅂🄷🄾🅆 🅈🄾🅄

"I'm sorry, but I told you, I can't trust you with any information." the woman behind the front desk of the hospital spoke, typing away on her computer.

Sana huffed, hands resting on her hips as she walked back to were Mina was sitting. The latter seemed too occupied on her phone while the blonde had asked every doctor in the hospital about news regarding Jihyo or anything that had to do with her, including the rest of the girls.

"What's the nurses name again?" Mina asked, brown locks hiding the distressed expression on her face.

The girls were instructed by the paramedics in the ambulance to stay in the waiting room until the police needed their service, meaning they have to go through questioning sooner or later. None of the girls knew nothing about how the fire really started or who caused it. The only thing they knew for sure was that both Dahyun and Chaeyoung were in the hospital. Though, there weren't any signs of Jihyo and the fourth student involved after the pair was forced to leave the scene, worrying Sana even more.

The blonde was certain Jihyo didn't make it through the fire. The description of the firemen when they found her, the ring, her disappearance. Everything matched. However, she wouldn't give up on finding out exactly where she was. Sana deserved to say goodbye and had decided to not leave the hospital until she did so.

"Sumeragi, why?"

"Miseteageru." the brunette spoke, her stare cold like ice as she stood up with her lips curving into a smirk.
(A/N: 見せてあげる[Miseteageru]= I'll show you)

Mina moved slowly to the front desk, tightly gripping onto her phone as she gritted her teeth. With a much needed exhale of all the negative energy and emotions that overwhelmed her, the brunette wore a fake smile and leaned against the desk, fingers tapping on it's surface as she waited for the woman to notice her.

"Can I help you?" the woman asked when finally sensing Mina's presence, eyes never leaving the screen she was so absorbed into.

She looked as stunning as ever, Mina thought. Her hair was still long and well taken care of, attitude always matching her background while her accent had gotten better.

"Sumeragi Izumi-san," the younger called out "Ohanashi ga aru no desu ga?" she smirked.
(A/N: -san, japanese honorific.
お話があるのですが [Ohanashi ga aru no desu ga?]= Could I have a minute of your time?/ Can we talk? [formal])

The moment the words left Mina's mouth, the woman's fingers froze over the keyboard and she moved her head up to look at the girl with the intimidating smile on her face.

"I-I'm working, sorry."

"Come on, Izumi! We haven't talked in a while," Mina ran her hands through her hair "Sumeragi as a name implies that you have close or any relations with the Imperial House, though I don't think  you need it anymore. Do you? Are you still completely kicked out of the family yet?"

Mina and Izumi went way back, to the days the younger was proud to be a Myoui. The time she was proud of her family and it's history as the best and most kind family of emperors.

"If you don't have any questions," Izumi paused, swallowing the lump slowly forming in her throat "I suggest you sit back down."

"I don't have a question," Mina replied while gently leaving her phone on the desk's surface "Just a request."

Izumi was the daughter of the emperor's best friend, the person he trusted not only with work related matters but personal too, that so happened to be one of his distant cousins. Meaning, she always had to be on the best behavior. Her family couldn't afford to lose the emperor's support. Izumi and Mina grew up together, playing around in the big gardens with their unnecessarily long dresses, they used to be close. However, Izumi was always jealous of Mina for having both a life of luxury in Japan and a normal one in her permanent home in Korea. Izumi was envious of the fact Mina could be herself, could do whatever she wanted without getting criticized for being in a family or in relations with the emperor. She wanted to destroy her, Mina, and her family for taking her freedom away.

"You can't do that." the older replied, not caring to look at the glowing screen of Mina's phone.

"I do," Mina raised a brow "Or else you might have to fly back to Japan to explain how media got their hands on this."

Izumi's envy was what had gotten her in trouble, making her family kick her out of their home and disown her and Mina, as one of her closest friends back then, had more proof of her being a disaster for their family in her possession.

"Unless you don't want to cooperate," Mina spoke "Only then I'll have to go public with this."

The older had a plan of taking over the Imperial House, putting her family in leadership and destroying the Myouis. She tried many methods, buying off guards and workers in the House to leave the side of the Myouis and join her own. Most of the times, she would even sleep with them for a better chance of gaining power over her whole family. Izumi was a beautiful woman, the ideal, and no man could ever resist her.

"Leave me alone, Mina." she replied, eyes closing when the video of her and one of the emperor's--Mina's grandfather--best men being intimate displayed on her phone.

Sumeragi's plan was going well, she was close on taking down emperor Myoui without him or her own family knowing and even though doing everything in secret, she was sure they would thank and love her forever. Maybe even consider giving her the tittle of a princess in the House.

"If I do, the last 0,1% chances of you getting accepted back in Japan will vanish," Mina whispered "They might even kill you, who knows. Honestly, sleeping with Bushida and getting caught was not your best life choice ever."

Bushida was a royalty, a highly respected man at the Imperial House. Coming from a family of samurais that provided security to the emperors for many generations, he was emperor Myoui's favorite descendant of the Bushida family and destined to marry princess Myoui, the youngest out of all the siblings and Mina's aunt.

"What do you want?" Izumi sighed.

Sumeragi tried to seduce Bushida in attempts of getting him on her side and finally take over. However, emperor Myoui was well aware of all her doings in attempts of bringing him down and played along. He purposely told Bushida to sleep with her in a room full of cameras and pretended to walk in on them, leading to her disownment from the Sumeragi family.

"Access to patient files." Mina smirked, pushing her phone into the pocket of her pants.

After making a fool of herself and admitting her envy to Mina and her family, Izumi was banned from the country. Making her the first Sumeragi in all generations to be disowned and considered a threat and a disappointment.

"You know I can't do that."

"Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun, they were admitted a few hours ago," Mina pretended not to hear Izumi's protests "You have five minutes to give me full access to their rooms."

Izumi sighed, tapping away on the keyboard in front of her. Her brows raised and head tilted. The woman seemed to be confused as she clicked furiously on the mouse.

"Kim Dahyun's room is allowed only to a small list of people and private doctors, her information is classified." Izumi spoke.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked, standing on her tip toes as she bent over the desk, trying to look into the screen with Dahyun's information.

Her report was blank and signed by a doctor Izumi had never heard to be working in the hospital.

"Park Jihyo. What about Park Jihyo?" the brunette was starting to get anxious, droplets of sweat ran down the side of her face.

"Uh," Izumi let out "There's no Park Jihyo either."

"I-What?" Mina's eyes widened "There were four students admitted, right?"

"Yes, Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and two girls whose information hasn't been confirmed," the woman said as her eyes scanned the screen "One of them--"

"I know." Mina sighed and rubbed her temples, taking a step back from the desk.

"What do you want me to do?" Izumi asked, eyes meeting Mina's panicked ones.

"Son Chaeyoung's room number." the brunette replied and turned to look at Sana pacing back and forth. She lowered her head, fiddling with her fingers while pushing herself to only make happy thoughts.

This is a disaster, Mina thought.