🄵🄸🅂🅃 🄾🄵 🄶🄻🄾🅁🅈

"What took you guys so long?" Dahyun asked, already seated at a table next to Momo. The latter seemed excited, a big grin crossed her face features while her eyes shone under the lighting of the restaurant.

"We had to walk here." Jihyo shyly replied, glancing at Sana who was jumping up and down, happy to be finally hanging out with Jihyo's friends.

While Sana was smiling and observing the girls that were seated on the table, Dahyun winked at Jihyo. The older didn't need a clarification to understand what Dahyun was implying, seeing as the pair was still holding hands.

"Oh my god, she's cuter from up close!" the blonde squealed "Can I hug you?" she asked, causing all three girls to laugh.

Dahyun didn't respond, only sat up and stretched out her arms for Sana. The latter enthusiastically squealed and hugged her. She had heard so much about her from Jihyo who acted like her mother and would go on ramblers about how proud she was of her and Chaeyoung.

"She's a keeper." Dahyun mouthed to Jihyo as she took a seat across of her on the table, fumbling with the zipper of her jacket.

"Why are you so," Momo stopped, examining Sana from head to toe "Excited?"

"I've heard so much about you two, especially Dahyunie," the blonde replied as she quickly hugged Momo too "I'm so ready to hear embarrassing stories of Jihyo from her."

"Hey!" the girl shouted, shooting a deadly glare at the blonde while she took the seat next to her.

"I can't believe you want to use me, unnie," Dahyun feigned hurt "I thought my cuteness was the reason of your excitement, the reason you finally wanted to meet me." she laughed, bringing a hand to her chest and freezing when feeling her fingers hovering  above her stone on her necklace. Suddenly her beloved stone didn't make her happy.

Momo sensed the girl's frustration as much as she wanted to hide it. What happened wouldn't be easy to be left behind, all of them knew it— apart from Sana, who was not aware of Dahyun's past.

"Well that too!" Sana smiled at the younger, as Momo leaned closer.

"Are you okay?" she whispered to which the girl nodded, taking a deep breath and turning her attetion to Sana, occupying herself in a very detailed chat about the food that they were going to order while also taking pictures.

Later on, Momo joined the talk too. Leaving Jihyo to fall into deep thought as her eyes scanned over the brunette's features. Jihyo still had the possibility of Chaeyoung growing too attached to Mina in the back of her head and it only worried her. Now that Momo had started to be a part of their friend group, they had to be careful. Momo was hurt by Mina and if there were to be something more than just a friendship between Chaeyoung and Mina, stuff would get really complicated.

"So," Jihyo spoke up "What's the occasion?"

Upon hearing that, Momo jumped from her chair while raising her fist and smirking.
"Today was a day I have been waiting years," she breathed "The best day ever!"

"Can you cut to the chase already?" Dahyun groaned, hiding her face behind her hands.

"Of course!" Momo laughed "This fist right here, is the first of glory." she said as she raised her fist higher.

"And why is that?" Sana asked, cocking her head at the side as she patiently waited for Momo to move on.

"Well it all happened in our last dating class.."

Momo never liked Myungsoo, everyone knew. They have been in the same class since kindergarten and the girl knew how much of an ass the boy could be. He was full of himself, always saying how attractive he was. Saying how attractive his precious and 'very well sculpted' nose was. Momo can still remember the day he chose to attend the same university as her rather than going abroads to study just to piss her off. She was beyond mad, Myungsoo had the money to study in whichever school he wanted, why would he choose the one Momo got accepted in?