🄿🄻🄰🅈🄶🄸🅁🄻

"So, you're an only child?" Dahyun asked, as she walked out of the dorms. Even if it was late, she felt like walking.

"My parents are divorced," she replied "I hardly remember my father's face. So yup, I'm an only child."

Surprisingly the talk with Momo had been going smoothly and the girls seemed to get along.

"O-Oh!" Dahyun panicked. She didn't want to upset the older "I'm sorry, I d-didn't know—"

"It's fine," Momo smiled "What about you?"

"I have a brother," the girl breathed out "He, as well as the rest of my family, are back in  Seongnam."

"Really?" Momo asked, brushing some hair away from her face "That must be hard, not seeing them."

The light illuminating from her room's lights made Momo seem like an angel. An angel that lost it's way to heaven and had to settle in the real word while tying not to stand out, or else her cover would be blown. She failed though, she stood out too much that Dahyun knew she was an angel and thought that she could never take her eyes off of her.

"It is, sometimes.." the younger said, looking around. It was quiet tonight. "But, I'm an adult now. I have to face all my problems by myself. You know?"

"Yeah," Momo laughed "Yeah, I do."

They fell quiet for a while. Dahyun enjoying the slightly chilly air and Momo her company. Because it may seem that Momo was the one who liked to party all night long, drink until she forgot her own name, or sleep around because she simply could, but she really appreciated people who tried to get to know her. Everyone stayed around because she was known, because of the playgirl image she had on. While in reality, she was a softie and waited for the right person to show that side of her.

"Can I ask a random question?" Dahyun suddenly spoke up.

"I think speaking to you three hours have already given you the right to ask whatever question you want whenever you want, Dahyun."  Momo said, looking at the younger's eyes through the screen.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" the girl asked, looking everywhere but her phone.

"I have, yes."

"Did you, uhm.."

"Fall in love?"

"Yeah, that."

"I did," Momo chuckled "I fell for her pretty hard."

Dahyun chocked, coughing profusely. She didn't know campus' biggest playgirl was attracted to girls.

"H-Her?"

-kimwig